7.9

1. Aug 22, 2010
    Much better than Nightfire and probably the best bond game behind GoldenEye. This was a really fun game to play with friends and the single-player campaign was actually really exciting and engaging.
  2. Sam
    Aug 12, 2004
    Great game but poor enemy AI. One one level, a guard saw me said hey you pointed his gun at me for like five seconds turned around, ran and said sound the alarm. Despite flaws this game is sweet in both multi and single player, and gorgous graphics.
  3. JonathanF.
    Aug 17, 2003
    Unlike in previous games, you can use your gadgets whenever you like (except, perhaps, in the N64 classic Goldeneye). In TND and TWINE you could only use them in certain parts of the missions. Miss Malprave is ugly. 007 does a quick change every time he gets in his car. What's with that? Nicer graphics. As for mission 8, I'm stuck on that one too.
  4. JoshM.
    Aug 19, 2002
    WOOOHH, this game is sooo cool, but i just cant get passed level 8! help please?
  5. JayS.
    Jul 6, 2002
    Best first person shooter game i have ever played! if you think the women r ugly yore`e just plane stoopid....
  6. JordanS.
    May 2, 2002
    Awesome game! Tight graphics! Best 007 guns yet! UGLY WOMEN!!!! That be the worst part about it. What I liked best about it is the different things to do in multiplayer mode like the low gravity thing and the jet pack.
  7. BradG.
    Apr 22, 2002
    It's a kick ass game but for those of you who think "Halo" is better, all i have to say is the X-box Blows.
  8. PatrickO.
    Feb 22, 2002
    'Ear me now! This is the bear-crustiest game on the PS2 - the best 007 game so far! It could be a bit longer though! Quite easy.
  9. NickH.
    Dec 24, 2001
    Awesome graphics!
  10. AlexG.
    Dec 8, 2001
    It's the best 007 game yet.
  11. BobF.
    Dec 3, 2001
    I only played the multiplayer but that is already awesome. Good graphics and great gameplay, I dare say it is better than "Perfect Dark." Really cool weapons!

#27 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#53 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. Games Radar
    [Games Radar Rating = Hit] Although it isn't as revolutionary as GoldenEye once was, the deft changes of pace mean it's undoubtedly the most Bond-like game ever. It might not leave you shaken, but it's certainly stirring.
  2. It’s just a shame that the game is too easy, a little more time perfecting the enemy AI and level design would have seen this scored much highly, but in the end this is a good game for action fans and those wanting their next Bond fix.
  3. Slick, sexy and jam-packed with action — but this adventure is short with limited playability over time, except perhaps for its multiplayer modes.