Jeopardy! PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Oct 28, 2003
6.8

1. JeffF.
    May 1, 2004
    The game is fun, but I have only played it 8 times and it has completely locked up 3 out of those 8 times. I have had to reset my PS2. The same thing happened on my friend's PS2 so either there is some faulty programming in this game or I got a bad copy of it (bought it from Best Buy). Has anyone else had this game lock up their PS2? It's frustrating!
  2. A.Shea
    Jan 17, 2005
    I enjoy Jeporady. I enjoy the game. But the CPU contestents are not real bright and very slow on the buzzer.

1. The auto-typing feature and ultra-dumb AI from the CPU opponents kills the joy of single-player PS2 “Jeopardy” faster than one can answer ‘Who is Ken Jennings?’ to the answer ‘The person that has sucked the fun and joy out of watching syndicated game shows.’
    Though the game still falters a little bit with spelling acceptance and variations, the overall additions that have been made are solid and easily make the game a lot of fun to play.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    This entirely uninspired PS2 game may satisfy diehard fans of the show it's based on, but ony because of features like a sample contestant exam and a contestant profile saved on memory card. [Feb 2003, p.103]