3.4

1. BobM.
    Jun 12, 2003
    This game sux just dont get it. its a waste of money.
  2. PennywiseBestbandever
    Jun 19, 2002
    I dont know why you guys think this game is so bad, its not good, but its not bad. I gave it an 8 cause I dont care about the tricks, I like the racing, this isnt like MX 2002, and you shouldn't expect that when renting it.
  3. JackR.
    Mar 7, 2002
    No. No. No.
  4. HomerD'oh
    Mar 2, 2002
    The game is cool and all, but the camera angle is too jerky.
  5. ChrisW.
    Feb 3, 2002
    I am never buying a game by acclaim in my life... what a joke this game is.. harry u must be on some good crack if u think this game is good.
  6. Ouch
    Jan 13, 2002
    This game is the equivalent of a steaming pile of donkey crap.
  7. Ouch
    Jan 13, 2002
    This game is the equivalent of a steaming pile of donkey crap.
  8. RobertK.
    Jan 8, 2002
    Oh sweet Lord, please make it stop.
  9. AdamJ.
    Dec 26, 2001
    How is this deemed worthy of release!!! The graphics are worse than the god-awful DC version! Please avoid and let Acclaim know that we don't want their crap Supercross games anymore.
  10. AwfulNews
    Dec 25, 2001
    I hope that Harry S. is kidding around...This is by far one of the most awful creatures of a game I have ever played, I wouldn't even recommend renting this to anyone, bad news all around. And McGrath man this is a disgrace to support and put your name on this sheer crap.
  11. CharlieJ.
    Dec 8, 2001
    This is the worst game I ever played.

#54 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001

1. Well, we need a licence for sure...and how about some cool bands for the soundtrack?...Well, I can’t think what else I would have written.Urm… I think we’re done.
    Doesn't play well, doesn't look good, and has little to offer anybody, and what remained the biggest problem in the end, is that it's just not fun.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Don’t expect an accurate depiction of movement, however, as poor physics dominate a lousy game. [Feb 2002, p.108]