7.9

1. Nov 25, 2013
    I remember when i played this game it was always fun and interesting. There where to many things that it lacked to list, surely it was not polished enough to be called an average game. Only thing i loved about it was the pink slip racing although you could only use your best car which way stupid....

Maki..
  2. Sep 24, 2014
    This happens to be my favourite game of all time, same with all my friends that played split-screen with me.

Containing difficult and unforgiving driving, this game may have been more like a racing sim than any games like Forza/Gran Turismo, in modern day. THQ is dead, so the only hope for people that played this game (and had enough common sense to find it legendary), is that some

THQ is dead, so the only hope for people that played this game (and had enough common sense to find it legendary), is that some company makes a HD remake of this game.

Not the second one. That was disgraceful.

Juiced can be highly irritating at some times and completely unfair at others. Why, for instance, do you have to help pay to repair other racers' cars yet no one helps you get your car back into racing shape?
  2. Loads of fun to play. Hopefully, THQ has already commissioned "Juiced 2." [June 2005, p.76]
  3. An impressively comprehensive, reasonably captivating though ultimately flawed experience. [June 2005, p.95]