• Publisher: VU Games
  • Also On: PC
8.9

1. BrendanM.
    May 13, 2004
    This is probably the best simulation game I've ever played. I have been a huge fan of Jurassic Park since I was six and this is a game that just can't be put down.
  2. JustinCherry
    Jun 16, 2004
    F$%^ you Ign and gamespot this game rocks on any f*&% system. Thank you michael chricton for writing the book that inspired the movie that inspired the epic and (despite awful visitor and cleaner models) visually goregous, fantastic sounding game. The best sim ever (Got a problem with that asshole IGN? Do ya? Do ya? you asshole).
  3. BobM.
    Aug 4, 2003
    This game is the best game i have ever played i can play it non stop for 48 hours easy.
  4. TyroneS.
    Jul 6, 2003
    It is the best I have the game for PS2 and i cannot pout it down it has 10/10 grafics 10/10 sound 10/10 playabilaty and i love it!!!
  5. CalebD.
    Aug 12, 2003
    Where else can you get a theme park and dinosaur buffet in one? this game rocks.
    Jun 24, 2003
    Awesome.
  7. Sam
    Aug 24, 2004
    The year 2003 was not a good year for Vinvendi. Two titles saved it from being the worst publisher of the year. One was Metal Arms. The other you can guess right now. With stunning enviorments, great voiceovers by the cast (although all they say is what should we do about this and This is great! blah, blah, blah) and great controls. The only flaw is the visitor models. This is all i will The year 2003 was not a good year for Vinvendi. Two titles saved it from being the worst publisher of the year. One was Metal Arms. The other you can guess right now. With stunning enviorments, great voiceovers by the cast (although all they say is what should we do about this and This is great! blah, blah, blah) and great controls. The only flaw is the visitor models. This is all i will say, there piss poor. Other than that, this is a real gem. Expand
  8. Jun 17, 2011
    This is one of my favorite games of all time. It's super creative and you can do almost anything you want. You can start you're on Jurassic Park! I love this game and you would too! It sucks it's hard to find, especially cheap.

1. When manipulating the camera, things tend to get sluggish and all fluidity is lost. Graphics are further hampered by the prevalent pop-up due to the small draw-in distance.
  2. One of the best console business sims I've ever played. [Apr 2003, p.85]
  3. Not a bad game for really patient people who love dinosaurs. If you don't fit into those groups then you probably won't like it.