8.5

1. TheDarkKnight
    Oct 19, 2006
    I feel this is a pretty good game. This is justice league: legends with just 2 characters on screen. I like how the mags say its the same martians and robots and stuff. Yet legends Was the same thing with the soldiers and that game was hailed for greatness. I like the game the voice acting is good and the The powers are nice. And it is the World's Finest. The story isn't that bad.
  2. CaioK.
    Sep 28, 2007
    Really good game! I've always been a Marvel fan, but I have to admit that this game is so much better than x-men legends. You have fewer heroes, less powers and less stages, but much more fun! The game is more dynamic and less confuse. The heroes have less super powers, but they are so much more fun to use. If you are not a RPG freak who wants to spend hours and hours working on the Really good game! I've always been a Marvel fan, but I have to admit that this game is so much better than x-men legends. You have fewer heroes, less powers and less stages, but much more fun! The game is more dynamic and less confuse. The heroes have less super powers, but they are so much more fun to use. If you are not a RPG freak who wants to spend hours and hours working on the ability of your heroes, you going to love this game! Expand
  3. GeorgeL.
    Oct 19, 2008
    Finally, a GOOD DC game has finally arrived. Personally, I feel that this is the best super hero game I've played so far. The major difference between this and Marvel Ultimate Allience/X-Men Legends is that this game has only 2 characters to play with, allowing for more strategy, more difficulty, and more individual strength. In MUA, I played it with a friend and we got bored of it Finally, a GOOD DC game has finally arrived. Personally, I feel that this is the best super hero game I've played so far. The major difference between this and Marvel Ultimate Allience/X-Men Legends is that this game has only 2 characters to play with, allowing for more strategy, more difficulty, and more individual strength. In MUA, I played it with a friend and we got bored of it rather quickly because the game was too easy. 4 players can easily take out even some of the super villians without having to worry about much of anything. Justice League Heroes doesn't have that problem. 2 Players offer more need to strategize and not just blindly jump in and kick some butt. Also, if you happen to be by yourself, you won't die on the spot like you will in MUA. With good graphics, good sound, and a GREAT storyline, I personally say that I had the most fun playing this superhero game than all the others. This is the best superhero game for me. I just never thought it would've been a DC game... Expand
  4. GabrielL.
    Oct 18, 2006
    Best DC Comics game to date.
  5. Gremer
    Jan 16, 2007
    As one of the biggest Batman and DC Comics fan there is, I could honestly say that JLH is THE main reason why I wanted to buy a PS2. To play as Batman, Superman, Flash, Aquaman, is a dream come true. Fans of beat-em ups and adventure/action games will be pleased by this game. A host of nice features like energy upgrades and the like. Have to admit though that once you finish the game, the As one of the biggest Batman and DC Comics fan there is, I could honestly say that JLH is THE main reason why I wanted to buy a PS2. To play as Batman, Superman, Flash, Aquaman, is a dream come true. Fans of beat-em ups and adventure/action games will be pleased by this game. A host of nice features like energy upgrades and the like. Have to admit though that once you finish the game, the replay value is where the game falls a bit short. Still, its a nice touch that you can maximize all your characters abilities and play the game at an even higher difficulty. can't wait for part 2! Red Tornado, Plastic Man, Dr. Fate pls! Expand
  6. AndrewJ.
    Jan 18, 2007
    I'm a big DC fan but unfortunately I wasn't overly thrilled with this game. The storyline is good though.
  7. JennaS.
    Feb 6, 2007
    I love this game. There are some major flaws like the top down camera and character selection problems BUT, this is the onyl game that lets me be DC heroes actually rather well. So This game is just my inner geek fix.
  8. PatS.
    Nov 14, 2006
    Pretty good game the only downside is not getting to choose your characters.
  9. John
    Dec 23, 2006
    Heroes needs to add 4 player mode, ability to switch out players and add some gameplay. Otherwise this is great game. Fun to replay. Worth the wait.

#43 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#57 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. On the plus side, this is the first game that successfully makes Superman a fun character to play.
    Every hero has a weakness, and Justice League Heroes' kryptonite is its laughably lame story. Wait a second, wasn't this game written by an actual comic writer? That's why it's sad that the story is frickin' terrible.
    Heroes is a relatively simple game that, at times, feels like "X-Men Legends" with DC character models. Still, the chance to take control of some of the most beloved superheroes on the planet is one that you just can't pass up.