9.1

1. DanielK.
    May 29, 2007
    Wow this game's cool. It's got a great selection of songs, but the only problem with the selection is that all the songs were sung by american idol contestants. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just they didn't put any of my picks like Coldplay or something on here. Overall it's a great game, i suggest it for anyone who likes singing and embarassing Wow this game's cool. It's got a great selection of songs, but the only problem with the selection is that all the songs were sung by american idol contestants. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just they didn't put any of my picks like Coldplay or something on here. Overall it's a great game, i suggest it for anyone who likes singing and embarassing their friends. Enjoy it. Expand
  2. VanessaP.
    Mar 15, 2007
    My family and I enjoy it. This is the best game every. It has it's advantages: it gives you singing lessons on how to hold your notes longer and everything. I can't wait until the next singing issue come out. looking forward to it. How about get the I believe (Fantasia song) so I can sing my heart out. Thanks for a great game.
  3. RebeccaM.
    Jan 6, 2007
    My friends and I have beem looking forward to the release of this edition. We were disapointed when the release datewas changed from Dec. I do not follow the American Idol series, however I have seen a few episodes of it and I thought the game judging was fun with a differnt twist. We love the whole series of Karaoke Revolution games and have all of them. My friends and I have literally My friends and I have beem looking forward to the release of this edition. We were disapointed when the release datewas changed from Dec. I do not follow the American Idol series, however I have seen a few episodes of it and I thought the game judging was fun with a differnt twist. We love the whole series of Karaoke Revolution games and have all of them. My friends and I have literally spent hours and days playing these games all hours of the day (good thing I make my own hours or I'd never be on time for work), until my husband says at 4:am "honey I have to go to work in 2 hours and Britt has shool, I think it's time for bed!" "OK honey just 1 more song" We could not wait until it came out on the second of Jan. I rate this game for entertainment as a 9.7. The only reason that keeps it from a 10 is the song list. Don't get me wrong, the ones on there are great we just wish there were more songs to sing. We have unlocked all of the songs, it would be nice to have more to unlock. We all hope that there will be more editions put out. We have several karaoke programs that we use, a karaoke machine, with hundreds of karaoke cd's, online games, etc, but by far this one is the BEST. The song quality with other programs never match up to our KR games.. We prefer this game to going out to any karaoke bar due to the fact we don't have to wait for 30 other people to sing for our turn. Way to go!We really hope to see more in the future! All of my friends are now KR hooked! Expand
  4. MattH.
    Jan 2, 2007
    I managed to play this at a friends house. Loved it. A great choice of songs and the judging just makes it a great experience. It was funny seeing my friends kicking out song after song, people who i had never seen sing before (and never thought i would!). A really good laugh (especially when Cowell totally ruins you with his comments)... Nice one!

#48 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007

1. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    It's Karaoke Revolution--you know if you like this by now, but don't get it if you're looking for much more than just a new set of songs. [Jan. 2007, p.83]
    Rarely does a franchise truly add value to a videogame beyond its name value, but here that is most definitely the case. And with 40 new songs there's no excuse to sleep on getting this one if any of the previous games have blasted out of your entertainment system.
  3. The game rocks, whether you love Idol or not.