• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Jul 13, 2004
7.0

1. Leonardo
    Apr 16, 2005
    Only 32 songs!! It's too poor without an expansion option...
  2. DavidC.
    Oct 4, 2004
    I'm happy with the new songs--and the medly mode, but couldn't be more disappointed that all the songs I love from the first one are gone and that means that they decided against an expansion option. I just hope eventually Konami finds a way to use the internet capabilities available to allow new song downloads and/or a platform for Karaokee Revolution to allow personalization. I'm happy with the new songs--and the medly mode, but couldn't be more disappointed that all the songs I love from the first one are gone and that means that they decided against an expansion option. I just hope eventually Konami finds a way to use the internet capabilities available to allow new song downloads and/or a platform for Karaokee Revolution to allow personalization. . .or whoever created Stepmania may have to step in and make a similar program to allow people to sing there favorite artists songs--I just wish I didn't have to keep changing discs back and forth to play different songs, plus I want to put Hey Jealousy, Save Tonight, You Really Got Me, It's My Life and Crawling in the Dark together in a medley, I think it would be interesting at least ~Skit Expand
  3. JenniferR.
    Jul 6, 2004
    What a GREAT game for the whole family to play. Alsa a FUN get together game with all your friends, especially the one's who don't realize how bad they sing, lol.

While a little bit of the Wow factor has worn off for us and we were hoping for more songs than before, this is still a very solid game that's perfect for honing one's singing skills or, even better, bringing to a party and entertaining a whole crowd.
  2. The game offers a couple of new modes and options, but it's basically just a new batch of songs for you to sing, and how much you'll get out of the game is tied directly to your interest in the songs on the disc.
  3. Once again, most songs are performed by studio musicians instead of the original artists. That’s actually fairly typical of karaoke CD’s.