kill.switch PlayStation 2

• Also On: PC
8.2

1. RK
    Dec 30, 2003
    This game is very good. The action never stops. My only problem is with amount of weapons. Most are the same but the controls, gameplay, and graphics are great.
  2. MonsterMash
    Nov 13, 2003
    Great game, suggest highly.
  3. RodneyA.Y.
    Nov 4, 2003
    This game was all around a good game but lack of modes and replay value will seriously hurt the sale of this game making it more of a week long rental.
  4. ClaudioB.
    Jan 12, 2004
    A really good game .what it needs is more guns and cheat too.
  5. Armystuck
    Nov 19, 2003
    Kill switch is the best the graphics is dope the blindfire is awesome you get to shooot the bad guys from blindfire i love this game.
  6. NateW.
    Nov 26, 2003
    This is the best game ever try to replicate a gun fight. This has the most realistic combat engine ever. After playing this youll feel like you just been through SWAT training. It has the exact pace and rythem of real life firefight. I would have givin it a 10 if it was i bit longer
  7. Mr.Klaus
    Oct 26, 2003
    You guys should try this game my penpal from Europe says its great.
  8. Metacritic
    Dec 9, 2003
    Great game camera angels are funky to begin with but once you get the hang of em its all up hill. Perfect controls, and a good toughness level. There could have been more save points but w/e. Worth the money i paid.
    Oct 31, 2003
    On point!!
  10. KevinH.
    Nov 19, 2003
    It'ts a great game.
  11. ArienG.
    Nov 23, 2003
    Great Game but Kinda Short. The difficulty is perfect and the controls are dead-on. One of the coolest features is the blindfire, it Really helps. If you're a hardcore shooter fan then definitely pick this one up.

#91 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#64 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

Easy to pick-up, difficult in all the right places, and oozes Hollywood atmosphere without sacrificing too many gameplay convictions. While we can't say that we approve of its particularly short-sided length and occasional camera problems, it's still one hell of a fun ride while it lasts.
  2. Namco has taken your typical run and gun action game and stretched it a bit further with a well written story, and innovative mechanics that, while sometime less than perfect at times, still mange to do more than just get the job done.
  3. My only complaint is that I have beaten it, and now I'm done. It was a bit short for me.