• Publisher: Namco
  • Release Date: Jul 25, 2001
9.0

1. Jun 29, 2012
    I'm not a huge fan of platformer games. Klonoa 2 is one of the few I play. Gameplay is 2d.5, but all does visually in 3D. Klonoa 2 is one of the better looking PS2 titles even today. The game is charming at best. Worth a rating of 9 or 10. Its simple, but fun.
  2. Mar 13, 2013
    A fun, clever, and well made 2D platformer that exists in a 3D conscious universe. On top of its varied and solid use of platformer conventions, Klonoa 2 manages to intertwine the dimension of depth into not only its gameplay but also its engrossing environments. Between its gameplay, lively worlds, charming cast of characters, and music that just might have you humming along, The isn't a game any platformer fan should be without. Expand
  3. Mar 10, 2013
    My very first game ever. I will never sell/trade or whatever this game for anything. It's beautiful. I don't want to get emotional so I'll stop know.
    10/10 Masterpiece all the way.
  4. Mar 4, 2014
    Very good gameplay and style, this platformer would be, perfect for children and the young at heart. Personally I found it too cute, never could get into it and ended up selling it. I think the only platform games I still own are Jak III and Ratched III (they feature guns, alright), oh and a Pac Man one, so I guess it's just not my favourite genre.
    It is a very good game though for what it is.

1. The music almost has a Mario-like atmosphere to it although with some weird Japanese sound to it, which is great to hear while playing a platformer.
  2. Oh sweet mother of mercy, this is why I picked up a joystick in the first place. Klonoa 2 is as close to a flawless game as I've ever seen.
    While the story isn't quite as moving as the original, Klonoa 2 has a wonderful mix of action, great control, nice challenge (if you try to really complete the game), and just beautiful presentation.