Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Jul 25, 2001
9.1

1. SummerA.
    Jun 17, 2002
    The game was great but to easy. I finished the game in two days. But I still think the game was a lot of fun.
  2. Mar 4, 2014
    Very good gameplay and style, this platformer would be, perfect for children and the young at heart. Personally I found it too cute, never could get into it and ended up selling it. I think the only platform games I still own are Jak III and Ratched III (they feature guns, alright), oh and a Pac Man one, so I guess it's just not my favourite genre.
    It is a very good game though for what it is.
  3. ZiggyStardust
    Nov 11, 2002
    Far too short!! But otherwise excellent.
  4. Mar 13, 2013
    A fun, clever, and well made 2D platformer that exists in a 3D conscious universe. On top of its varied and solid use of platformer conventions, Klonoa 2 manages to intertwine the dimension of depth into not only its gameplay but also its engrossing environments. Between its gameplay, lively worlds, charming cast of characters, and music that just might have you humming along, The isn't aA fun, clever, and well made 2D platformer that exists in a 3D conscious universe. On top of its varied and solid use of platformer conventions, Klonoa 2 manages to intertwine the dimension of depth into not only its gameplay but also its engrossing environments. Between its gameplay, lively worlds, charming cast of characters, and music that just might have you humming along, The isn't a game any platformer fan should be without. Collapse

#22 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#52 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. The music almost has a Mario-like atmosphere to it although with some weird Japanese sound to it, which is great to hear while playing a platformer.
  2. Oh sweet mother of mercy, this is why I picked up a joystick in the first place. Klonoa 2 is as close to a flawless game as I've ever seen.
    While the story isn't quite as moving as the original, Klonoa 2 has a wonderful mix of action, great control, nice challenge (if you try to really complete the game), and just beautiful presentation.