8.2

1. Mar 30, 2014
    Movie licensed games are usually crappy but I always seem to be lucky with picking out the few good ones. This is one of those good ones. I don't know much about the other ports of this game, but I played the PS2 version and really liked it a lot.
  2. Jun 25, 2017
    Kung Fu Panda for the PS2 is actually pretty good for a a game based off an animated movie. Controls are fluid enough, and the game itself is fairly entertaining. But much like the movie it is based on, it doesn't offer much that allows it to stand out from other games. The level designs are pretty repetitive and lack any creativity. The gameplay is very generic. I guess it succeeds onKung Fu Panda for the PS2 is actually pretty good for a a game based off an animated movie. Controls are fluid enough, and the game itself is fairly entertaining. But much like the movie it is based on, it doesn't offer much that allows it to stand out from other games. The level designs are pretty repetitive and lack any creativity. The gameplay is very generic. I guess it succeeds on it's aim, though: to be a fairly entertaining game to help promote the movie. And also, it could have been far, far worse. Expand

1. With solid gameplay and a great presentation, Kung Fu Panda is easy to recommend to fans of the movie or parents looking to entertain their kids with a robust yet accessible action platformer.
  2. While it’s definitely a step up in quality compared to some of the other games based on DreamWorks films, nothing here will surprise or excite anyone over the age of 12.
    Kung Fu Panda is a brief romp, but one that will keep young gamers interested from start to finish.