Legends of Wrestling PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Dec 3, 2001
8.3

1. Robbie
    Oct 27, 2002
    To be honest, once i began playing LOW, I have totally forgot the SD! controls. LOL :) Anyway, a kicking game with a lot of potential. Pretty cool entrances with cool variations! A must have, long time wrestling fan or not.
  2. JosephW.
    May 31, 2002
    I like it, could be a better gameplay, but for a cd based game, it is fun and once used to the buttons it is challenging.
  3. Sully
    May 29, 2002
    I like some of the characters on this game but what is up with the controls? It has a very bad lack of controls and entrances. And when you grab the rope, the person is not even touching it and it calls a rope break. I body slammed someone in a 3-way match and the other person fell too. I only like this game because of the wrestlers like Road Warriors and Hulk Hogan and Rob Van Dam and I like some of the characters on this game but what is up with the controls? It has a very bad lack of controls and entrances. And when you grab the rope, the person is not even touching it and it calls a rope break. I body slammed someone in a 3-way match and the other person fell too. I only like this game because of the wrestlers like Road Warriors and Hulk Hogan and Rob Van Dam and some others. I think this game lacks wrestlers like Andre the Giant and lacks controls. The next game needs to be fixed if there are people going to pay for Legends of Wrestling 2 (if they have one). Expand
  4. DanielE.
    Apr 15, 2002
    Low rules, it has more replay value then the other wwf games like sd jbi and raw. I guess you people are all wwf fan boys. I like the wwf and their games but low is way better then all of them but if acclaim called the game wwf legends you people would say this game is the best you ever played old school still rules and low just proves it.
    Apr 1, 2002
    Yeah...but no. The wrestlers are a HUGE plus, and almost make it ejoyable. But the controls unashamedly let this title down. The career mode is promising in comparison to SMackdwon:JBI, but it tires and bores very quickly. Honestly, this isn't worth more than an overnight video store hire.
  6. JeffH.
    Feb 27, 2002
    The upside was seeing some of the old school guys in the ring. The downside was the sluggishness of the controls. The fact that the controllers took a worse beating than the guys on the screen made for a good laugh. If it weren't for the sentimental vote, I would have gave this a "tired" 3.
  7. JohnJ.
    Feb 15, 2002
    It looks as though there are some real idiots here. This game rocks, and actually moves at a pace real people move at. If you want a real wrestling game this is it. Of course if you don't know the names on this wrestling game, you shouldnt be playing wrestling games anyway.

#72 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001

1. If you know the names Von Erich’s, The Iron Sheik or One Man Gang, then you might add a point here.
  2. The characters in Legends have an exaggerated action-figure look, but they move smoothly and have a robust collection of moves.
  3. Where's the Ultimate Warrior, Ric Flair, Dave Boy Smith, Hakeem the African Dream, Bushwhackers, Killer Bees, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Big John Studd, Andre the Giant, and others?