8.9

1. Mar 4, 2011
    this game is fairly good but since the Ps2 is almost outdated, there would be no negotiable reason to get it unlike for the Wii or something. But i love the large number of playable characters thoughout the game and a lot of unlockables keep it fun after the credits roll
  2. Oct 26, 2012
    The most funny game I played before. Even with lack of innovations, graphics and others, the game is valuable due to simplicity and humorous content!!
  3. Jul 24, 2016
    This was one of my favorite video games as a child, thinking about it brings back so much memories and replaying the game was very nostalgic and very fun for me. Batman is my favorite superhero, mostly because of this game.
  4. May 14, 2016
    Meu jogo LEGO favorito, junto de Indiana Jones. O jogo era divertido e possuía diversos puzzles, alguns complicados, alguns não. O gráfico simples dos LEGO's, a ótima história de Batman, os mapas bem detalhados, uma jogabilidade ótima e uma trilha sonora perfeita!

História: 10/10;
    Gráficos: 9/10;
    Jogabilidade: 9/10;
    Trilha sonora: 10/10

#27 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2008
#17 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2008

1. A thoroughly entertaining game that has a wide appeal for young and old. The low level of violence and simplicity of challenge makes it easy to play. A good solid family game that we highly recommend.
  2. For LEGO and Indy fans, this game is a revelation! The funny scenes, in which Traveller’s Tales make fun of themselves, are one of the best parts of LEGO Indiana Jones.
  3. The game has a fresh new angle to it, letting you throw batarangs and use different suits to reach otherwise inaccessible areas. Villains also have their own missions, which are just as entertaining as the hero ones.