5.6

1. JoeS.
    Mar 30, 2005
    This game looks so cool!
  2. JarJarBinks
    Apr 4, 2005
    Me'sa thinks'a this'sa game'sa damn good.
  3. CraigD.
    May 12, 2005
    Good fun and uncannily accurate to the films.
  4. SamJ.
    Jun 20, 2006
    LOVE it!
  5. JoshH.
    May 13, 2005
    This games is gr8, it took me 3 days to complete and was frustrating ina few sections but otherwise a superb game. dont not but it cos it had kiddies graphics! thats just stupid, anyone who says it is kiddy has obviously lost there love in games! DO NOT but the offical game of the fim instead BUY THIS GAME it is good for a few days of superb gaming! I only gave it 8 thought because it This games is gr8, it took me 3 days to complete and was frustrating ina few sections but otherwise a superb game. dont not but it cos it had kiddies graphics! thats just stupid, anyone who says it is kiddy has obviously lost there love in games! DO NOT but the offical game of the fim instead BUY THIS GAME it is good for a few days of superb gaming! I only gave it 8 thought because it would have been even better if there as good voice acting. instead there is none at all which i suppose is better than a crap american style voice over. Expand
  6. RussellJamesS.
    Jun 12, 2005
    Inventive yet simple, makes you smile and just fun!
    Jun 22, 2005
    Who knew choping an Lego Clone in half could be so FUN!!!!!!!!
  8. BryanM.
    Jun 5, 2007
    It is a game for all. my little cousin can now play it and he just turned 3 not that long ago. he is a pro at it almost as good as me. that is scary. good graphics. the sequal was just as good.
  9. JamesH.
    Jun 17, 2005
    this game is brill and it is not as short as many people think and is quite a challenge at some places particularly getting all the LEGO Studs.
  10. ZacT.
    Jul 15, 2005
    This has to be one of the best childrens games ever realeased. I am hoping they realease a second one with the last three movies. it is a fun game for all ages.

The gameplay isn't going to challenge hardcore gamers as the enemies simply aren't that tough, but the presentation really shines. [May 2005, p.95]
    It has everything a family-oriented title needs: it has personality, puzzles, cooperative modes, replay value, low violence, a lack of frustrating difficulty, and most importantly, it has Darth Vader.
  3. The novelty of watching a little Lego person version of Obi-Wan Kenobi duel it out with Darth Maul certainly accounts for a large portion of the game's appeal, but on its own merits it's a fairly fun, inventive little game.