5.6

1. JoeS.
    Mar 30, 2005
    This game looks so cool!
  2. MarcD.
    Jun 28, 2005
    Who would have thought that such an absurd collaboration would be so much fun.
  3. JarJarBinks
    Apr 4, 2005
    Me'sa thinks'a this'sa game'sa damn good.
  4. CraigD.
    May 12, 2005
    Good fun and uncannily accurate to the films.
  5. SamJ.
    Jun 20, 2006
    LOVE it!
  6. NealS.
    Jun 6, 2006
    This is the most fun I've had with a video game in years. Sure it might be designed for kids, but it satisfies the kid in all of us. Game play is fun, the animated sequences are entertaining, and best of all is you resurect everytime and at the same place. Details for scenery are excellent. My only gripe: having to max out the Jedi bar for every level to open the mystery door. Aside This is the most fun I've had with a video game in years. Sure it might be designed for kids, but it satisfies the kid in all of us. Game play is fun, the animated sequences are entertaining, and best of all is you resurect everytime and at the same place. Details for scenery are excellent. My only gripe: having to max out the Jedi bar for every level to open the mystery door. Aside of that, bring on the original trilogy! Expand
  7. JoshH.
    May 13, 2005
    This games is gr8, it took me 3 days to complete and was frustrating ina few sections but otherwise a superb game. dont not but it cos it had kiddies graphics! thats just stupid, anyone who says it is kiddy has obviously lost there love in games! DO NOT but the offical game of the fim instead BUY THIS GAME it is good for a few days of superb gaming! I only gave it 8 thought because it This games is gr8, it took me 3 days to complete and was frustrating ina few sections but otherwise a superb game. dont not but it cos it had kiddies graphics! thats just stupid, anyone who says it is kiddy has obviously lost there love in games! DO NOT but the offical game of the fim instead BUY THIS GAME it is good for a few days of superb gaming! I only gave it 8 thought because it would have been even better if there as good voice acting. instead there is none at all which i suppose is better than a crap american style voice over. Expand
  8. RussellJamesS.
    Jun 12, 2005
    Inventive yet simple, makes you smile and just fun!
    Jun 22, 2005
    Who knew choping an Lego Clone in half could be so FUN!!!!!!!!
  10. BryanM.
    Jun 5, 2007
    It is a game for all. my little cousin can now play it and he just turned 3 not that long ago. he is a pro at it almost as good as me. that is scary. good graphics. the sequal was just as good.
  11. JamesH.
    Jun 17, 2005
    this game is brill and it is not as short as many people think and is quite a challenge at some places particularly getting all the LEGO Studs.
  12. ZacT.
    Jul 15, 2005
    This has to be one of the best childrens games ever realeased. I am hoping they realease a second one with the last three movies. it is a fun game for all ages.
  13. Aug 10, 2014
    Meh. The game is alright. It's very easy and wouldn't recommend anyone over the age of 12 to play. If you enjoy a light-hearted, silly game, where you can interact with the environment, and enjoy Star Wars then this is for you. My personal favorite parts of the game are where you are forced to interact with the environment in clever ways to make more progress
  14. Feb 27, 2015
    The game is pretty easy but its still pretty fun too! There is a lot to come back for! Like gold bricks, red bricks, and the mini kits! Game moves smoothly and the graphics are decent for Lego game.
  15. Mar 28, 2015
    Now, a lot of gamers wont pick up this game because they believe it to be too kiddy or childish. Granted, it is geared towards children somewhat, and isn't overtly difficult or mature. However, this is a really entertaining game with a lot to do.

The gameplay isn't going to challenge hardcore gamers as the enemies simply aren't that tough, but the presentation really shines. [May 2005, p.95]
    It has everything a family-oriented title needs: it has personality, puzzles, cooperative modes, replay value, low violence, a lack of frustrating difficulty, and most importantly, it has Darth Vader.
  3. The novelty of watching a little Lego person version of Obi-Wan Kenobi duel it out with Darth Maul certainly accounts for a large portion of the game's appeal, but on its own merits it's a fairly fun, inventive little game.