7.2

1. Dec 11, 2012
    I really enjoyed this game. While it does have it's flaws: Simplistic overall game design, needlessly long loading screens, but the humor is top notch. While I get allot of the old time fans were upset about "new" Larry. The old Larry is a symbol of an age that really doesn't apply anymore. 70s referenses were funny in the 80s and 90s, but 2000+ and they do get a bit stale. New Larry follows in the shoes of his uncle perfectly, just minus the leisure suit. Expand
  2. Jul 18, 2013
    No soy un buen conocedor de los juegos Leisure Suit Larry, pero este juego me gusto, me parecio divertido y gracioso, lo que me parecio gracioso eran las misiones y eran divertidas hacerlas.

1. The PS2 version suffers from some absolutely brutal load times. Every time that you start to talk with a character you can expect a 30 second wait, and every time that you head to a new area, you can expect a 45-60 second wait. Not exactly a great way to keep people in the game.
    Where else can I get the chance to score with the head of anthropology and a Russian exchange student all in the same day?
  3. Feels way too much like a rehash-by-committee of things that barely worked 15 years ago.