Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude PlayStation 2

7.1

1. Dec 11, 2012
    I really enjoyed this game. While it does have it's flaws: Simplistic overall game design, needlessly long loading screens, but the humor is top notch. While I get allot of the old time fans were upset about "new" Larry. The old Larry is a symbol of an age that really doesn't apply anymore. 70s referenses were funny in the 80s and 90s, but 2000+ and they do get a bit stale. New LarryI really enjoyed this game. While it does have it's flaws: Simplistic overall game design, needlessly long loading screens, but the humor is top notch. While I get allot of the old time fans were upset about "new" Larry. The old Larry is a symbol of an age that really doesn't apply anymore. 70s referenses were funny in the 80s and 90s, but 2000+ and they do get a bit stale. New Larry follows in the shoes of his uncle perfectly, just minus the leisure suit. Expand
  2. Art
    Jan 17, 2005
    Very funny. Games get boring and repetitive. The loads are absolutely brutal. I spend a great deal of time waiting for the next screen. But all that said a good stress reliever and very funny.
  3. Duta
    Oct 24, 2004
    F... those who says this game sucks. Man I'm not sure by myself what's so interesting in this game. But to tell you the truth, I cant stop playing it from 9 pm till 5am.. which make my ps2 goes to the service shop.
  4. W.E.
    Oct 7, 2004
    cheap humor, boring gameplay - i want the real larry back! :(
  5. Jason
    Sep 16, 2004
    Very creative and witty dialogue, but the gameplay gets repetitive after a while. Also when Larry is drunk the game is essentially impossible; rather than making things difficult to see, it forces you to have absolutely precise timing. Minor flaws, however, and the game is worth renting at the least.

#75 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. The PS2 version suffers from some absolutely brutal load times. Every time that you start to talk with a character you can expect a 30 second wait, and every time that you head to a new area, you can expect a 45-60 second wait. Not exactly a great way to keep people in the game.
    Where else can I get the chance to score with the head of anthropology and a Russian exchange student all in the same day?
  3. Feels way too much like a rehash-by-committee of things that barely worked 15 years ago.