Lifeline PlayStation 2

• Also On: PC
7.7

1. MeiB.
    Jun 16, 2007
    Don't let the reviews about the voice recognition being broken fool you. I've played this game most the way through and not had more than a small handful of times that the voice recognition couldn't understand me. The main problem comes during battles. The thing is, then your voice commands are being given for something that's in action, so you might not press the Don't let the reviews about the voice recognition being broken fool you. I've played this game most the way through and not had more than a small handful of times that the voice recognition couldn't understand me. The main problem comes during battles. The thing is, then your voice commands are being given for something that's in action, so you might not press the button quickly enough or let it go to early admist your command giving. Some people also don't seem to realize the fact that you have to go to areas of the rooms that are MARKED ON THE MAP to look at items that are in that area. I get fed up with the voice tech being so trashed when it's most often the fault of the player that the recognition isn't happening. Expand
  2. TulkasA.
    Apr 26, 2004
    This game is Moses! it isn't quite good enough to rate a Jesus(10) but its still awesome.
  3. Andie
    Mar 4, 2004
    The recognition should be more accurate for those tense times, but then again, try talking during those tense times!
  4. JohnG.
    Mar 3, 2004
    This is the best game I ever played.

#65 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. PSM Magazine
    A wonderfully innovative game that provides a completely unique experience. Bring a Thesaurus and ennunciate clearly, and you'll love this new gameplay sensation. [Apr 2004, p.30]
    Some things work, others don't, but the game's recognition system is inconsistent. Because of this, there is a mildly steep learning curve that's sometimes exciting and other times frustrating.
    When Lifeline works, it works niftily... but when it doesn't, it actually isn't working at all.