3.9

1. KeenanS.
    May 30, 2009
    This was a terrible game from start to finish. The gameplay is an atrocious mess thanks to the incompetent button-mashing and numerous cheap deaths because of platforming, the graphics are so awful I can name PSone and N64 games that looked better, the game crashed on me eight times as I played it, and the story is a hackneyed mess that shames the Looney Tunes brand. One of the worst This was a terrible game from start to finish. The gameplay is an atrocious mess thanks to the incompetent button-mashing and numerous cheap deaths because of platforming, the graphics are so awful I can name PSone and N64 games that looked better, the game crashed on me eight times as I played it, and the story is a hackneyed mess that shames the Looney Tunes brand. One of the worst games on the PS2. Expand
  2. FrederickG
    Mar 18, 2009
    No, this is really not worth buying. it is terrible shovelware that is barely competent even as a platformer. with so many other great PS2 titles there is absolutely no excuse for purchasing this.
  3. May 16, 2012
    This game was awful, because the combat is weak, the characters doesn't really act like the original ones, bad camera, but with some great graphics. It gets always frustrating when you fight against the enemies with crossbow, and it does not have a multiplayer. Really disappointing. (4.2)
  4. Jun 28, 2012
    This game was a terrible idea. Characters doesn't have a personality, there were camera issues, terrible combat and a forgettable, dumb storyline. Don't waste your money for this crap, there are so many games that are better than this piece of sh*t.
  5. Aug 14, 2012
    I'm surprised how bad is this game. This game haves a forgettable story and a letdown, terrible gameplay. The game crashes during the gameplay, and the graphics are horrible to look at. And the combat is so bad. Lonney Toons: Acme Arsenal is a game that you should not buy. 30 out of 100

#24 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007

1. PSM Magazine
    Acme Arsenal has its fun moments, but only if you don't think too hard. [Dec 2007, p.89]
    There's simply nothing redeeming about Acme Arsenal. It's an incredibly poor, woefully unentertaining use of a great license, and an absolute bore to play. It doesn't get nearly enough right to be anywhere close to average, and becomes its own worst enemy with a cavalcade of embarrassing glitches.
  3. Poor execution, no real personality and identical gameplay across multiple characters squash the fun factor like a 50-ton Acme anvil.