• Publisher: VU Games
  • Release Date: Jun 20, 2003
  • Also On: PC
8.0

1. Nov 29, 2014
    This is game is pretty cool. Quick review. BO2 like graphics, not as good. You can fly a space-ship which is sweet. It's hard but worth as hot, it's better than Red Faction in my opinion. I've seen this game get some negative reviews, but I'm thinking it's because people find it to hard. It's a hard game, but It's fun once you try it and challenge yourself with it. Who doesn't like flyingThis is game is pretty cool. Quick review. BO2 like graphics, not as good. You can fly a space-ship which is sweet. It's hard but worth as hot, it's better than Red Faction in my opinion. I've seen this game get some negative reviews, but I'm thinking it's because people find it to hard. It's a hard game, but It's fun once you try it and challenge yourself with it. Who doesn't like flying in a space-ship? Expand

1. The only problem with this is that the collected ideas that are gathered here - with the exception of the space combat - have all been lifted from other gaming influences. The curvature of Mace's face visor, the enemies with power shields, the control of remote guns... [PSM2]
  2. The characters and monotonous visuals are dull, uninteresting and cliché (especially lead character Mace Griffin). And the absence of any multiplayer options severely hampers Bounty Hunter’s replayability in the long run.
  3. Not only unoriginal but flawed in its execution. It can be fun in spurts but it fails to sustain any momentum.