7.2

1. Mar 28, 2015
    This is a well done game, especially if you liked the movie. Characters voices and behavior are consistent with the movie and there's a cute storyline to the game.

There are a number of stages that you follow in order, completing one to move to the next. There's a pretty small age window that its good for -- I'd say about 6 to 10. Under 6, the stages are too hard. Over 10 they're

There's a pretty small age window that its good for -- I'd say about 6 to 10. Under 6, the stages are too hard. Over 10 they're sort of easy and not that engaging -- you can fly thru pretty quickly.

It would be a bit better if you could jump around and play the "games" that you enjoy instead of having to go sequentially, but it's still well done and worth buying.
  2. Feb 25, 2015
    This is actually a fun game! The level designs are actually well done. I feel like this was one of the last movie-to-game game that was actually fun..
  3. Oct 27, 2013
    Practically each level is fun on their own, and I do like some of the characters who only make an appearance in this game. The music is weird but at the same time catchy.
  4. SamS.
    Mar 11, 2007
    Fun game for the younger set (six year old), especially if they are fans of the original movie. Embedded mini games are a nice addition.
  5. Inesdg
    Nov 26, 2006
    Really funny game, a lot to do, and a lot mini-games to unlock, sometimes difficulty increases too much for kids, so they need parent's help... but overall a good solig platform game for kids!
  6. CoolDude
    Oct 21, 2006
    A game thats colourful and quite imteresting. Fun alone and with a freind with the cool minigames. I'm just ashamed that some reveiwers gave it such a bad score.
  7. NikhilD.
    Jun 12, 2005
    This game is not exceptional but definately the suckers who have given it less than 5 are duds. It is a fun game which keeps you entertained for some time.

1. Undoubtedly a fun little platformer. The game boasts respectable gameplay, and an impressive audio-visual combination, as well as a comical plot from the folks at Dreamworks. There’s plenty to do in the levels, and plenty to unlock for a second play through.
  2. It's not exactly a memorable quest, but Madagascar is still a good time, especially to fans of the movie who can't get enough of its main characters.
  3. But even with the mini-games and ability to replay the levels, I'm not 100% sure how much of an interest the game will hold. I wonder if after 2-3 days with it even the kids will get bored. For that, I say renting it is the best bet.