6.8

1. Jul 21, 2012
    Stupid. First thing I want to say is that the madden series will never be as good as the NCAA Football series. Madden 09 is a mess full of bugs, glitches, and other annoying features. The great football play is still there but the annoying features mess it up alot.
  2. Nov 27, 2014
    I've played the new madden's, and I still just find myself coming back to this game. I definitely believe it is the best football video game. Blitz is the most fun, but this is the most realistic.

It's not a horrible game, but it just doesn't do anything new at all, making it a watered down copy of last year's game with only mild items to keep your attention for a few minutes here and there.
  2. A solid football title that you probably don’t need to play. Make some roster adjustments to 08 (or even 07) or, better yet, make the move to next-gen consoles and start soaking in some big-time NFL atmosphere. Your $40 will thank you.
  3. Offering little in the way of new features or modes, those who already own previous Madden installments won't find much reason to purchase this otherwise great title.