Madden NFL 2003 PlayStation 2

1. BryanM.
    May 18, 2007
    This game is the most overraded football game out there. madden 2004 is way better then this crap and 2k3 kick its butt in sales. Bad graphics, and still dumb commentary.
  2. Chrismac
    Apr 15, 2003
    It's just not a good game..its so much behind the nfl series its not even funny.
  3. DanC.
    Sep 15, 2002
    Although this game has the most incredible graphix i have ever seen. It is very boring after the 100th time you play. I'm partial to shootem up games myself. In the sports games it just seems like there is nothing to do.
  4. ReyC.
    Oct 9, 2002
    I thought this game was horrible. It was very unrealistic. It lacks play and set options. And the speed of the different players was very off.
  5. Randy
    Oct 26, 2005
    This game sucks it is incredibly onesided against the novice player john when you create a game at least teach the user what the play is for(run, pass etc) not just to say in game play "a smart coach would choose this play" explain why it would be a good play

#19 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. I hate to use a cliché, but the number of game modes in Madden 2003 are mind-boggling.
  2. Madden 2003 is the best overall football game ever made, period...Denying it the perfect score it so richly deserves just because "NFL 2K3" comes soooo close to unseating it would be a crime.
    This game isn’t perfect, however, I found that the running game was a little too stingy for my tastes. I had a hard time breaking a run for more than 10 yards and more often than not, the gaps in the defense would close far too fast.