Madden NFL 2003 PlayStation 2

7.5

1. Wheelchair
    Apr 8, 2008
    I give this game a 7 out of 10, not due to its content, but the legacy associated with it. I do not even really like sports games, and I really enjoyed this. The reason it gets a 7: Why didn't they stop at 2003 and focus on making good sports games instead of patching up previous ones and slaping the year it is released onto it?
  2. Mitch
    Dec 10, 2005
    its a great game, graphics still great, there are small changes through out the game... but it upset me when I found out you can not use a custom "created" playbook in franchise mode.

#29 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. I hate to use a cliché, but the number of game modes in Madden 2003 are mind-boggling.
  2. Madden 2003 is the best overall football game ever made, period...Denying it the perfect score it so richly deserves just because "NFL 2K3" comes soooo close to unseating it would be a crime.
    This game isn’t perfect, however, I found that the running game was a little too stingy for my tastes. I had a hard time breaking a run for more than 10 yards and more often than not, the gaps in the defense would close far too fast.