6.2

1. Simplisticgamelover
    Oct 19, 2005
    Unlike everybody else, i thought that it was pretty fun.
  2. M.G.
    Sep 21, 2005
    This game is sweet and offers lots of replay. Great value!
  3. BigL.
    Sep 24, 2005
    You finally get to use super powers they way they were meant to be used in a game. Tons of fun playing versus mode with a friend.
  4. DarrenL.
    Sep 21, 2005
    Best superhero game to date! Great depth, and the visuals are amazing. A must for any fighting game or comic book fan!
  5. RoniS.
    Sep 22, 2005
    This is a very fun game, I like it a lot. It's great for kids also, they may not get good at it, but they will still have a great time playing it.
  6. DavidB.
    Sep 18, 2005
    Great game, which delivers superb graphic and great super powers.
  7. MartinH.
    Sep 25, 2005
    Great game. People rating it low have either not played enough to appreciate the depth , or just cannot appreciate the design. I see a lot fo people complaining about the 1-button - try using your heads people! Its about context, and as a Marvel fan, it rocks!
  8. JonJ.
    Sep 22, 2005
    This is a fantastic game, I am not sure what those critics are thinking. There is a intuitive control mechanic, and deep gameplay (more buttons has nothing to do with depth, and if you can't see past that, you are missing out on a VERY fun game). The only down side is story mode, and who cares.. this is a fighting game.

#62 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#37 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

1. Instead of the epic battles I was looking forward to, I've spent much of my time with Nemesis playing one hero or another against a horde of pretty generic bad guys, most of which either don't pose any challenge (or variety) and a few of which seem fiendishly hard (but still don't offer any variety).
  2. Players who enjoy the lore surrounding the Marvel Universe, as well as those who are looking for something different in terms of beating others into submission should definitely give this game a look.
  3. It doesn't have a riveting story, it's easy, the gameplay is stale and shallow – in short, and it offers nothing new.