6.2

1. Mar 11, 2012
    More than anything, this was a fun and zanny game with most focus on the multiplayer. The physics aren't the best, but seem to work. The characters each have abilities to climb, fly, run, swing, pick up certain objects depending on their strength, etc; and all this blending in the characters attitudes, such as such as the comedy of Spiderman, the Anger of Wolverine, etc. Although, mind you, the sound acting was pretty bad. But, I really enjoyed bashing people up; chucking them of the edge; picking up a car, and exploding it in mid-air; climbing up walls; and even blowing stuff up with inferno.
    So, it is an average game when it comes to graphics, story and gameplay; but i quite enjoyed the overall simple and entertain battle system.
  2. Mar 31, 2014
    When it comes to multiplayer, this game is a lot of fun. The bad part is the so called "story " mode. They really tried hard to make it look like it has a story, but it doesn't.. They did make some story cut-scenes , but its a really poor effort. The missions are simplistic, very random, and laughably stupid. Kill 20 enemies, and destroy 30 objects , and repeating these kind of idiotic missions is not fun at all! The missions are played in the same arenas as in multiplayer, so other than unlocking some characters, there's no reason to torture yourself with it. There are some minor control problems, but nothing major, there"s a lot of extra marvel stuff for the fanboys, so altogether its an OK brawler game. Expand
  3. JohnO.
    Sep 24, 2005
    These people giving this game 9's and 10's obviously work for EA or Nhillistic. The story mode for this game doesn't have the depth of Donkey Kong. Online/Vs mode is much better, but the shallow control scheme and serious balance issue's, also end up ruining this mode. Give us at least one unique button combo per character, or maybe make use of the right analog stick, which has no function. It could have at least been used for muting your headset, which cuts out constantly during online play because its mapped to the left stick (same as your main player control). I have never played a game with so many obvious bugs, almost every online game I have played, has had bugs like floating cars or objects with no collision properties and things I cant pick up. After a few days, I am left wishing I would have only rented this game....hopefully someone will buy my copy on E-Bay. Collapse

1. Instead of the epic battles I was looking forward to, I've spent much of my time with Nemesis playing one hero or another against a horde of pretty generic bad guys, most of which either don't pose any challenge (or variety) and a few of which seem fiendishly hard (but still don't offer any variety).
  2. Players who enjoy the lore surrounding the Marvel Universe, as well as those who are looking for something different in terms of beating others into submission should definitely give this game a look.
  3. It doesn't have a riveting story, it's easy, the gameplay is stale and shallow – in short, and it offers nothing new.