Mega Man X: Command Mission PlayStation 2

• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
7.1

1. Jan 21, 2016
    I can see the reasons why many people find this game a bit outside of their taste. The random-encounter packed dungeons' layouts make them tedious and patience-eroding, and the plot is predictable and a bit clumsy, however these traits don't, in my opinion, subtract from the overall game experience.
    Although the gameplay is repetitive it was a blast to play through it, even when backtracking for achievments and collectibles. The game lets you choose between well-crafted and varied characters to suit your personal play-style and make up for the repetitive set of enemies. As the amount of possible customization to your gameplay is huge for its time, this game proves to be vast entertainment for many, many hours.
  2. Jan 10, 2014
    Somebody tell me how this game could be bad? i mean the only negatives i could get is that there were so many X games that its not considered apart of the timeline but let's get to the point. Mega man x command mission is the final entry in the series with all new characters and story line which SPOILER ALERT removes sigma as the big boss of this game. what makes this game good is howSomebody tell me how this game could be bad? i mean the only negatives i could get is that there were so many X games that its not considered apart of the timeline but let's get to the point. Mega man x command mission is the final entry in the series with all new characters and story line which SPOILER ALERT removes sigma as the big boss of this game. what makes this game good is how different it is. on a new system, new company in nintendo. they made a completely different game style. A classic RPG gameplay style which actually requires smarts and common sense. This isn't a game where u can just button mash the same move to win. The voice acting and cut-scenes are actually fantastic which is odd for a mega man game considering there past voice actors like mega man 8 and x4 and x7. This game is almost not even a part of the x series because it doesn't resemble anything like past X games in story or gameplay. Thats a good thing because if your sick of the X storyline you pick up this game and your in for a fresh experience with new bosses, over 10 new characters. This game has so much replay ability with all the hidden items and bonus boss battles. This game is exactly what you want from a classic rpg style game even though surprise the plot is like no other. my friends who hear this game go "oh that game meh" well 9/10 of them never played the game. this is a must pick up for any die hard mega man fan who want's a fresh experience. for a full review goto my youtube channel Jaredhipfn for the full review because i won't have a 5000 character limit Expand

#36 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

With its abundance of cool unlockables, neat customization options, and strong amalgamation of strong RPG battle systems, I can easily recommend it to Mega Man X fans who are tired of being disappointed and are willing to try a little something different.
    Nothing else holds up to the visuals -- not the music, not the script, not the gameplay. Seriously, it's like you've managed to combine the worst bits of your own games along with the most annoying excesses of Japanese RPGs and came up with something so indescribably bland as to defy logic.
  3. Play Magazine