Mega Man X7 PlayStation 2

• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Oct 14, 2003
5.1

1. Mar 3, 2016
    OH MY GOD ON A GREEN GRILLED CHEESE WHAT THE HAMSTEAKS DID CAPCOM DO TO THIS MISERABLE PILE OF GOAT CRAP!!!! OKAY WHERE TO START HOW ABOUT THE CONTROLS IN THE ORIGINAL MEGAMAN X GAMES THE CONTROLS WERE TIGHT RESPONSIVE AND SMOOTH AS BUTTER AND THEN THIS GAME CAME OUT AND CAPCOM SAID WERE THROWING THAT OUT THE WINDOW IN REPLACEMENT FOR THESE SLOW CLUNKY UNRESPONSIVE CONTROLS!! OKAY NEXTOH MY GOD ON A GREEN GRILLED CHEESE WHAT THE HAMSTEAKS DID CAPCOM DO TO THIS MISERABLE PILE OF GOAT CRAP!!!! OKAY WHERE TO START HOW ABOUT THE CONTROLS IN THE ORIGINAL MEGAMAN X GAMES THE CONTROLS WERE TIGHT RESPONSIVE AND SMOOTH AS BUTTER AND THEN THIS GAME CAME OUT AND CAPCOM SAID WERE THROWING THAT OUT THE WINDOW IN REPLACEMENT FOR THESE SLOW CLUNKY UNRESPONSIVE CONTROLS!! OKAY NEXT THE GRAPHICS,LET ME JUST TELL YOU THIS,THEY SUCK!!! THERE IS O SMOOTH TEXTURES NO COOL ENVIRONMENTS JUST DIFFERENT STAGES WITH A FRESH COAT OF PAINT.FLAME HYENARDS STAGE IS VANISHING GUNGAROO'S STAGE WITH LAVA OKAY NEXT THE STORY IT SUCKS MOVING ON ALSO AXL IS A TERRIBLE CHARACTER HE DOESNT MOVE HE PLOT FORWARD HES JUST THERE TO BE AN INCONVENIANCE ALSO THE GAMEPLAY SUCKS MOVING ON BECAUSE I REALLY DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT THE GAMEPLAY CAN GO STICK ITS HEAD IN A BEEHIVE WITH HOW FRUSTRATING MENNODINOUS AND JUST DOWNRIGHT AWFUL IT IS ESPECIALLY THE 3D SECTIONS NEXT IS THE MAVERICKS THEY ARE AWFUL WITH MY LEAST FAVORITE MAVERICK OF ALL TIME BEING FLAME HYENARD (BURN B-BURN) HOW MANY ALSO THEY SCREWED UP THE MECH SUIT WITH ITS CLUNKY CONTROLS AND DUMBNESS JUST LIKE DONALD TRUMP AND THE SPEEDER FROM MEGA MAN X2 WITH THE VERY VERY SLIPPERY SYRUP CONTROLS AND STIFF TURNING THAT IS IT GUYS THIUS GAME HAS NO AND I REPEAT NO GOOD THINGS ABOUT IT EXCEPT THE SOUNDTRACK!!!! MEGA MAN X7 GETS SAY IT WITH ME 1/10
    see you guys next time
  2. Msonic
    May 8, 2005
    I was looking foward to X7. When I first played it, I like it for a while...but now it got stale and boring. The graphics and the soundtrack are great but the voicing and the levels are horrible however. In my opinion, the characters are sometimes slow. Sorry but I think X7 is the worst Mega Man game ever, infact it's the only Mega Man game I don't like. Atleast CAPCOM learned I was looking foward to X7. When I first played it, I like it for a while...but now it got stale and boring. The graphics and the soundtrack are great but the voicing and the levels are horrible however. In my opinion, the characters are sometimes slow. Sorry but I think X7 is the worst Mega Man game ever, infact it's the only Mega Man game I don't like. Atleast CAPCOM learned their lesson. (Which is why X8 became good) Collapse
  3. DragonKnight
    Apr 27, 2006
    Quite bad. The story is dull, like it has always been in the X series. The sound is annoying. Same grating difficulty, which may be good or bad depending. The 2D segments are just the same as ever, which is bad, since it's the same thing we've been doing repeatedly since Mega Man debuted on the NES. Though the 3D areas are even worse, the camera work is shoddy, and it isn't Quite bad. The story is dull, like it has always been in the X series. The sound is annoying. Same grating difficulty, which may be good or bad depending. The 2D segments are just the same as ever, which is bad, since it's the same thing we've been doing repeatedly since Mega Man debuted on the NES. Though the 3D areas are even worse, the camera work is shoddy, and it isn't fun in any regard. The lack of decent gameplay kills this title. It's barely playable, but for old school Mega Man fans, you may get a little fun out of the 2D segments but only for so long. I certainly do not reccomend it. Expand
  4. Jun 23, 2016
    Just...yikes. There is nothing to like about this game, other than a very select few tracks and Red's concept (note I did not say execution). This is the only ugly blip on X's radar. Glad 8 came along and wiped this away, leaving us even with good feelings of Axl.
  5. Jul 21, 2016
    Graphics are meh and the levels are meh they could have been better. The music is good. But the story is trash as well as the gameplay. The game lacks a lot. Why does this game get good reviews?
  6. Aug 22, 2016
    Pior jogo da serie x de longe, quiseram inovar e estragaram o jogo , horrivel , jogo do megaman x em 3d mau feito, fiquem longe do x7, pulem direto para o megaman x8

#83 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

1. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Other than the stylish cel-shaded visuals, there's hardly anything new here... Seriously, I haven't seen camera problems this bad since the early days of PS1. [Nov 2003, p.138]
    If the controls were tighter and the targeting system sharpened up, Mega Man X7 could have been a killer update. As-is, the game is a lethargic has-been.
  3. The 2D gameplay hits some bright spots but is hampered by the new, boring 3D sections. There isn't much to keep you playing other than to relive a shred of Mega Man gameplay in 3D.