Mega Man X7 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Oct 14, 2003
5.2

1. Msonic
    May 8, 2005
    I was looking foward to X7. When I first played it, I like it for a while...but now it got stale and boring. The graphics and the soundtrack are great but the voicing and the levels are horrible however. In my opinion, the characters are sometimes slow. Sorry but I think X7 is the worst Mega Man game ever, infact it's the only Mega Man game I don't like. Atleast CAPCOM learned I was looking foward to X7. When I first played it, I like it for a while...but now it got stale and boring. The graphics and the soundtrack are great but the voicing and the levels are horrible however. In my opinion, the characters are sometimes slow. Sorry but I think X7 is the worst Mega Man game ever, infact it's the only Mega Man game I don't like. Atleast CAPCOM learned their lesson. (Which is why X8 became good) Expand
  2. DragonKnight
    Apr 27, 2006
    Quite bad. The story is dull, like it has always been in the X series. The sound is annoying. Same grating difficulty, which may be good or bad depending. The 2D segments are just the same as ever, which is bad, since it's the same thing we've been doing repeatedly since Mega Man debuted on the NES. Though the 3D areas are even worse, the camera work is shoddy, and it isn't Quite bad. The story is dull, like it has always been in the X series. The sound is annoying. Same grating difficulty, which may be good or bad depending. The 2D segments are just the same as ever, which is bad, since it's the same thing we've been doing repeatedly since Mega Man debuted on the NES. Though the 3D areas are even worse, the camera work is shoddy, and it isn't fun in any regard. The lack of decent gameplay kills this title. It's barely playable, but for old school Mega Man fans, you may get a little fun out of the 2D segments but only for so long. I certainly do not reccomend it. Expand
  3. Jun 23, 2016
    Just...yikes. There is nothing to like about this game, other than a very select few tracks and Red's concept (note I did not say execution). This is the only ugly blip on X's radar. Glad 8 came along and wiped this away, leaving us even with good feelings of Axl.
  4. Jul 21, 2016
    Graphics are meh and the levels are meh they could have been better. The music is good. But the story is trash as well as the gameplay. The game lacks a lot. Why does this game get good reviews?
  5. Aug 22, 2016
    Pior jogo da serie x de longe, quiseram inovar e estragaram o jogo , horrivel , jogo do megaman x em 3d mau feito, fiquem longe do x7, pulem direto para o megaman x8
  6. Jun 4, 2017
    "BURN BU BURN BURN BU BURN TO THE GROUND BU BURN TO THE TRI FORMA BURN BU BU BURN TO THE GR BURN TRI FORMATION BURN TO TH TRI FO BURN BURN BUR BURN TO THE BURN TO THE GROU BURN BURN BU"

I don't even have to analyze the gameplay, graphics, or soundtrack or even the story and fun factor. That just sums it up perfectly

BURN!

#84 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

1. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Other than the stylish cel-shaded visuals, there's hardly anything new here... Seriously, I haven't seen camera problems this bad since the early days of PS1. [Nov 2003, p.138]
    If the controls were tighter and the targeting system sharpened up, Mega Man X7 could have been a killer update. As-is, the game is a lethargic has-been.
  3. The 2D gameplay hits some bright spots but is hampered by the new, boring 3D sections. There isn't much to keep you playing other than to relive a shred of Mega Man gameplay in 3D.