7.1

1. JimmyL.
    Jul 14, 2006
    The battle system is well ordinary, the plot i can't rate due to not being able to find one yet, graphics are dated and sound is dated. overall not even worth a rent.
  2. Apr 17, 2013
    This game is the most awesome RPG game I've ever played! Cool storyline, fun mini-games, and unique "outlaw" system which had been inherited from the previous games in the metal max series. What's more, the graphics are fancy though pixelated, which I think is very decent and great for a 2005 ps2 game. The soundtracks are definitely masterpieces. In short, this game is definitely worth 20This game is the most awesome RPG game I've ever played! Cool storyline, fun mini-games, and unique "outlaw" system which had been inherited from the previous games in the metal max series. What's more, the graphics are fancy though pixelated, which I think is very decent and great for a 2005 ps2 game. The soundtracks are definitely masterpieces. In short, this game is definitely worth 20 bux! Try it and you will not regret it! Expand

1. Not good. Simply, not good. [May 2006, p.82]
  2. There's never a shortage of funny. It's refreshing to play an RPG that doesn't take itself too seriously. [May 2006, p.80]
  3. Metal Saga is like a bastard mash-up of Mad Max and Lawrence of Arabia...tanks, deserts, and a post-apocalyptic future that manages to be super boring. [May 2006, p.101]