MetropolisMania PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Oct 3, 2002
7.5

1. KathyK.
    Apr 5, 2003
    This game is soo much fun. Alls you have to do is figure out how to lay out your city, make some friends, and BAM! Your laughing. muahahahha I am gonaa go play it right now/!
  2. MattF.
    Apr 9, 2003
    This game rockes and how many stages are there?
  3. Dayna
    Jan 6, 2003
    This game is awesome. it takes some getting used too but is good for those who like simualtion games.
  4. Kelsey
    Dec 29, 2002
    if I could rate higher I would this game kept me entertained for hours.
  5. KeanaM.
    Dec 27, 2008
    This game is soo addicting.. I want some cheats though... One of the best simulation games ever. P.S. If you want some cheats for a game you cant find send me a msg. @ gokekegokeke@yahoo.com.
    Trust me i am on almost every day of the week for 20 hours a day!.!
    I love simulation games. p.s. i have em all tooooo. O.O -- The best gamer ever!
    Dec 29, 2002
    I love it! Better than Harvest Moon...
  7. DebraH.
    Jan 6, 2003
    This game is so much fun.
  8. LaurenTopliss
    Jan 7, 2003
    Its very addictive however the graphics are poor for a playstation 2 game. Plus it repeating itself all the time gets tedious. I give it a 6 thought as once you start you can't put it down.
  9. PhilH.
    Mar 29, 2003
    Brutally Painful!

The game’s worth a visit for anyone whose ideal night of TV involves The Simpsons episode where they go to Japan followed by two Iron Chef episodes back-to-back. It is, however, potentially baffling to anyone else.
  2. A charming game, as you’d expect from Natsume but one that won’t attract anyone new to such a bizarrely implemented concept.
  3. Those who just love people simulations need to rush out and give this game a try.