• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Feb 28, 2006
8.9

1. Megster
    Apr 8, 2006
    The best sport simulation by far. Yes there are some mistakes. But it is a videogame!!! No other can be compared with the Show. What a great simulation!!! The only thing that I miss in this game is...Mike Piazza. Or Sammy Sosa or Roger Clmenes. I am really sorry for Mike.
    But...I would like to congratulate the developers. If you ask me they can put the same game out there next year with updated lineups! Thanks again!
  2. MaxwellS.
    Apr 10, 2006
    The best baseball game I have ever played. The movements of the players and their faces, which are their actual faces are outstanding and sometimes I feel like I am watching an actual game. I love how the players are so real. The only flaws I see are that it is the baserunning which can be tricky and sometimes the players walk through each other but this occurs rarely.
  3. DrewF.
    Mar 8, 2006
    It's been YEARS since i've played a baseball game where i could actually stomach playing 9 innings at a time (normally i have to set games to be 7 innings in length to prevent boredom from setting in). "The Show" is just a fun game to play, both on offense and on defense. Most fun i've had with a ballgame since Hardball 3 for the PC.
  4. EricM.
    Aug 22, 2006
    great game that had good contorls and hrd and kotd are great.
  5. MichaelC.
    Mar 1, 2006
    After playing MVP for the past few years it isn't until now, after I just played two games of The Show, that i have realized I have been so so so very spoiled...Third at bat of my first game I popped up to the pitcher...as the the pitcher camps out under the ball...the next thing I know it is caught by the center fielder in deep center...ughh what was that all about...the pitching, After playing MVP for the past few years it isn't until now, after I just played two games of The Show, that i have realized I have been so so so very spoiled...Third at bat of my first game I popped up to the pitcher...as the the pitcher camps out under the ball...the next thing I know it is caught by the center fielder in deep center...ughh what was that all about...the pitching, batting, and fielding are average...NCAA though it isn't theMLB is light years ahead of this...hell MVP 04 was more advanced then this game whic was released two years later...I feel very foolish for getting so excited for this game...I am listing it on ebay as we speak... Expand
  6. JasonD.
    Jul 2, 2006
    good game,a few glitches here and there,for example:the first baseman throwing the ball to shortstop after an assisted out.Another letdown is the baserunning when u get into the pickles. Overall, it is a pretty good game.
  7. JeffO.
    May 12, 2006
    Solid game, although the interface needs a bit more help. The way to unlock jerseys for the game is very inconsistent.

1. The online component's enjoyable, King of the Diamond is fantastic, and the game's various bells and whistles, including the commentary which I absolutely love, are superb.
    Baseball fans might want to jump into all the new features, but really, this is the same basic game from last year, though a nifty online MLB news service is a nice added bonus for all those MLB fantasy fanatics.
  3. The Show is THE baseball game to get. It's got the best batting and pitching controls, the most entertaining mini-games, and the most replay value.