MLB 06: The Show PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Feb 28, 2006
8.9

1. MichaelC.
    Mar 1, 2006
    After playing MVP for the past few years it isn't until now, after I just played two games of The Show, that i have realized I have been so so so very spoiled...Third at bat of my first game I popped up to the pitcher...as the the pitcher camps out under the ball...the next thing I know it is caught by the center fielder in deep center...ughh what was that all about...the pitching, After playing MVP for the past few years it isn't until now, after I just played two games of The Show, that i have realized I have been so so so very spoiled...Third at bat of my first game I popped up to the pitcher...as the the pitcher camps out under the ball...the next thing I know it is caught by the center fielder in deep center...ughh what was that all about...the pitching, batting, and fielding are average...NCAA though it isn't theMLB is light years ahead of this...hell MVP 04 was more advanced then this game whic was released two years later...I feel very foolish for getting so excited for this game...I am listing it on ebay as we speak... Expand

#81 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#88 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. The online component's enjoyable, King of the Diamond is fantastic, and the game's various bells and whistles, including the commentary which I absolutely love, are superb.
    Baseball fans might want to jump into all the new features, but really, this is the same basic game from last year, though a nifty online MLB news service is a nice added bonus for all those MLB fantasy fanatics.
  3. The Show is THE baseball game to get. It's got the best batting and pitching controls, the most entertaining mini-games, and the most replay value.