• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Mar 10, 2003
7.9

1. M.D.Philosophy
    Mar 16, 2003
    This game is the best game on the market. It's fast paced & amazing piece of work. I give congrats to 989. To you IGN I don't respect your opinion & I don't agree. You need to look over this game again.
  2. CarlosP.
    Jul 3, 2003
    I've played all the previous years of MLB and this is bad, in not good. Game play is nice BUT, the ball falling into gloves like magnets, no players or coaches in dugout, pitchers still pitching 92-96 in the ninth, trying to throw someone out at 3rd and the ball stops in mid-air. I've been a fan for years but this year, I better try World Series 2K3.
  3. GeorgeW.
    Apr 4, 2003
    I dont know what all the bad reviews are all about, this is a pretty fair game! not the best, but a good solid game! unlike All Star Baseball where you can play 100 innings without scoring a run. its a great game. and 10 bucks cheaper!!
  4. CraigS.
    Jul 12, 2003
    With all players from the 2003 season, this will really trouble MVP Baseball 2003 and All-Star Baseball 2004 featuring Derek Jeter as the Number 1 baseball game.
  5. AlainG.
    Apr 18, 2003
    Garbage. I'm trying out all the major baseball games, this being the second, and it's awful compared to the first game I tried, High Heat, a far more intuitive game. As for this one, the game play is just too exasperating, with ho-hum graphics. The Game Revolution review nails it.
  6. HectorC.
    May 14, 2003
    I think this is the best baseball game their is exept for one thing theirs no coaches or players in the bench.Other than that theirs nothing wrong it's perfect.
  7. AndrewG.
    May 24, 2003
    This game was very alien to me at first, because I was so accustomed to EA Sports' Triple Play Baseball. However, EA stopped making their baseball games, so I gave MLB 2004 a try. I was pleasantly surprised. The gameplay is completely different, but that was nice. I really enjoy playing this game, and the new features are great. I recommend this one for either the casual gamer or the This game was very alien to me at first, because I was so accustomed to EA Sports' Triple Play Baseball. However, EA stopped making their baseball games, so I gave MLB 2004 a try. I was pleasantly surprised. The gameplay is completely different, but that was nice. I really enjoy playing this game, and the new features are great. I recommend this one for either the casual gamer or the die-hard baseball gamer! Expand

1. The lack of sound, suspension of the rules of baseball (and at times, physics in the case of wildly curving balls) and control scheme limit the promise that this game shows.
  2. It is a bit more accessible to casual gamers who may want to give the game a look if they find that the realism of other games makes playing them too difficult or involved.
  3. Despite the many low points in the graphics and control department, this is still a pretty entertaining game that will, hopefully, show its true potential next year.