8.0

1. May 4, 2016
    This game is amazing, I don't care what those are saying. I became a fan of the Gundam series AFTER I've played this game. The japanese review are way higher than the U.S. one.
  2. CommandoDude
    Jul 4, 2008
    Anyone who would say this game sucks probably never gave it much of a chance in the first place. The game mechanics do leave a bit to be desired, but the veriety of combat mechs, and complex game nature will leave anyone up for a challenge with a thirst for more.
  3. NinNin
    Dec 11, 2005
    Awsome game!
  4. zero.zeroZero.Zero
    Nov 11, 2005
    It is awsome but aparrently some people can't appreciate how good it is and they suck but anyway i mean just because a game isn't Z.O.E. does not mean you have a reason to bash the game. well thats all for me. ps. this game rocks
  5. CatlinP.
    Sep 23, 2005
    It's great.
  6. DavidH.
    Sep 17, 2005
    This game is so cool the import version was cool ya some missions are a little challenging but it gets really fun to play with all the mobile suits u get even the mobil armor so i cant wait till its out on the us consule.

1. PSM Magazine
    The graphics aren't "Z.O.E.", but they'll still make most fans weep with joy. [Nov 2005, p.94]
  2. Play Magazine
    There are lots of nuances here and a truly spectacular CG opener, but the deja vu is loomin' large. [Oct 2005]
  3. The developers managed to do an excellent job with its presentation and fans of the series will no doubt gobble up the anime footage, the items that can be purchased, and the numerous missions, but the gameplay is extremely sub par.