8.3

Nov 28, 2003
    Great graphics.
  3. LeviW.
    Feb 9, 2004
    The best game i ever played so real and fun.
  4. DarknessII
    Dec 16, 2003
    Great, great, great !!!!! Must buy it!
  5. BasqboyA.
    Dec 9, 2003
    The critics suck this is a great game. It is tons better than the last one. I thinkk that those freaking critics can just shut up. Hey if it is fun then it is a good game. I don't understand why they gave it such a bad rating. Amazing graphics. It is just the game I was looking for.
  6. MaxK.
    Dec 2, 2003
    Yeah... the monster truck game I was looking for!!
  7. Gargantula
    Aug 2, 2005
    I can't believe that the critics missed the physics. What is fun here is the physics. If you love fun, semi-realistic physics then look no further. Further incarnations should prove to get better in every other aspect.
  8. Vampire
    Dec 5, 2003
    A fun game with good graphics. Critics sucks :P
  9. Cyparda
    Dec 9, 2003
    Good Game! Quite fun. Forget MJMD. That?s a REAL monster game. Much better than Monster Truck Madness. 80%!!

#97 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

Takes an amusingly bizarre sport and runs with it, but just doesn't run far enough. Even the power-up--laden off-road courses feel uninspired, with unremarkably physics and control, middling graphics, and a general air of boredom throughout the whole production.
  2. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Sure, there's a little car crushing, but not wanton crushing, and that's what I want in a monster truck game. [Feb 2004, p.110]
  3. GMR Magazine
    A decent racing game if you're into monster trucks and stadium races that are just over a minute long... Barely worth the effort. [Dec 2003, p.82]