8.3

1. Aug 1, 2012
    The konquest mode is disappointing since it only takes a few hours (3-4 hours). There are many things in the krypt to buy an unlock but, none of them are characters.my main problem I have with this game is that 99% of all the people are already unlocked from the start. Only 4 characters are unlockable in konquest mode and are fairly easy to get. The create a fighter mode is nice to have and are plenty of things to use for your character.The lack of the extra style is ok but I miss the fatalities. Expand
  2. Apr 12, 2012
    The appealing of the latest MK ( last year ) was outstanding, and it captivated my appeal for fighting games, so, Armageddon was the faulty chapter that completely made me hate the fighting genre, but is not a bad game at all, its just not satisfying as it should be.
  3. Apr 4, 2012
    The best episode of PS2, more sophisticated than Mortal Kombat Trilogy and more characters. For my part, I think the story mode is naive, always play with the character Taven. Why not play with others. I think it deserves 70 / 100.
  4. Dec 26, 2012
    I gave this game a 9 because it deserves an 8.5, and I'd rather round up than down on this one. The only Mortal Kombat game with character creation, and it is actually good character creation. Otherwise, pretty standard MK title. Solid story, lots of unlockables. Very worth owning, high replay value.
  5. May 8, 2013
    This game is great without a doubt. I loved the new combo systems as they were more challenging. Graphics are quite good for a PS2 game. Many different characters which made this game very fun to play. Its a bit simplistic but surely a good game to buy and play with friends. Storyline is great as well it kept me quite interested.

1. It may or may not be the blood-soaked ending to the franchise, but it's easily one of the most enjoyable games in the series and one of the most unapologetically fun games of the season.
  2. The biggest features in this game are the Kreate-A-Fighter, Kreate-A-Fatality, and Online modes. It's about time Midway included stuff like this! So yeah, go buy MK Armageddon ASAP! It's one of the major reasons why the PS2 still has plenty of life residing within its dusty innards.
  3. The immense roster is a glorious thing, but by altering the sacred Fatality, the action just isn’t up to the series’ standards or what fans expect.