MTV Music Generator 2 PlayStation 2

8.5

1. EvilFurbyMeanie
    Jun 12, 2004
    This game is so creative that I have created more than 60 tunes in two memory cards! The first red one has 29, the second red one has 37 and the third red one has 1 single song! Maybe I can get my own website, but not for a long time. 3D ROCKS! The music video graphics, like what Funkmaster Flex says, are BRAZY! Cool beans!
  2. IanB.
    Apr 27, 2004
    This thing iz ill.
  3. JeanF.
    Aug 8, 2003
    This game is really bad because it's full of bugs. some riff are badly distortioned and everything in that game is worst than in the first mtv mg on PS1.
  4. TroyF.
    Apr 14, 2003
    Videogame software that allows one to be creative?!? Believe it! I've been using this software to make ambient music for a couple of years now, and I have yet to come across any other software as intuitively well designed or easy to use. Ignore the preset loops, you can build everything up from scratch. Invent your own genres!!
  5. mikebeggs
    Aug 28, 2002
    whoever thinks this game isnt worth it, their out of their mind,im a 17 year old guy who has no past musical experience and ive found that i have great musical talent once i began using this product ,its totally worth buyin, and i truly beleive i could be a rap producer , i use no premade riffs,i add ticks,thumps,claps,piano,bass,ect. and place it where i think it sounds right. if no onewhoever thinks this game isnt worth it, their out of their mind,im a 17 year old guy who has no past musical experience and ive found that i have great musical talent once i began using this product ,its totally worth buyin, and i truly beleive i could be a rap producer , i use no premade riffs,i add ticks,thumps,claps,piano,bass,ect. and place it where i think it sounds right. if no one beleives me i will prove it, i live in Cedar Hill,Texas at 1318 Saturn,972 293 1988. come to me i will prove it. Expand
  6. StannN.
    Jul 9, 2002
    I know for a fact that this is the best music game thus by far. I'm on my way to the top with the beats i drop.
  7. JemelG.
    Jun 30, 2002
    I make my beats with hi hats and a down south slow style. Album dropin soon. Hollywood J
  8. JJJ
    Jun 4, 2002
    I found this game simple to learn. In 15 min. I had created my first song and was pleased. I have played this game for 11 hours in the last two days and I just can't get enough of it!!!
  9. JoelF.
    May 11, 2002
    Brill i woz up all last nite playin it im drowning help ___________________o/________

#65 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001

1. Even though the PC version is based on the original music generator, it is the best of the bunch in terms of control and flexibility.
  2. Eventually, the greatest downfall of MTV Music Generator 2 lies in its replay value. After a while, the primary songs lose their freshness and a user might feel trapped in a world of fixed samples.
  3. It's not suitable for everyone, and it will require considerable time and effort on your part in order to produce satisfying results. This same time and effort could just as well be spent learning the actual tools of the trade.