Musashi: Samurai Legend PlayStation 2

8.0

1. JamesP.
    Jan 6, 2005
    Nice graphics...but i still like the story of the old BFM better just cuz of the cool scrolls and the powerful sword of luminesence, Lumina!
  2. TouaY.
    Aug 13, 2005
    The game is nice... but I expected a better sequel than this. The graphics is nice.. the camera view is horrible.. I don't like it. The I agree w/ James P.; the first BFM was the best! Besides that... the game is nice.
  3. MJ.
    Aug 14, 2007
    Personally I loved both.It was not in the least bad in my opinion.So many people are whining about voice acting is annoying.
  4. ChristinaS.
    May 17, 2006
    I love the first BFM, Im glad it was simular to the first game. But it should have been longer.
  5. RBalmer
    Dec 28, 2005
    This game is great its hard to find such a non stop action rpg game these days that have the same amount of style.

1. Game Informer
    While it does have its weaknesses (the levels are a bit generic and there was a bit too much backtracking for my taste), Musashi succeeds with great visual style, excellent humor, and rock-solid gameplay. [March 2005, p.128]
    An enticing blend of action and RPG adventure. The game mixes the best elements of both genres, resulting in a title that is just a hair away from greatness. Musashi may not be Zelda's equal, but it sure is close. [Apr 2005, p.84]
  3. Play Magazine
    With impeccable world and character design, quirky cool real-time cinemas that pay homage to an era of gaming gone by, an outstanding opening movie and score, and compelling action-role playing for the duration, Musashi: Samurai Legend is a beacon of hope for a homoginized world. [March 2005, p.56]