MVP 06 NCAA Baseball PlayStation 2

9.0

1. Nov 18, 2015
    If you are a fan or were a fan of the EA Sports MVP series then this is a great game. Excluding the fireworks when you hit a home run and the monstrous homeruns its good. I have no idea why they decided to get rid of the series but since they did that plan b which is considered this is a great game. Personally, I think that creating your own ballpark and university is the best part.If you are a fan or were a fan of the EA Sports MVP series then this is a great game. Excluding the fireworks when you hit a home run and the monstrous homeruns its good. I have no idea why they decided to get rid of the series but since they did that plan b which is considered this is a great game. Personally, I think that creating your own ballpark and university is the best part. CREATIVITY! Overall, I say it is a must buy. Expand
  2. ColtonB.
    Jan 20, 2006
    This game is a ten for sure. It is so realistic dont go rent this game go buy it. You will be glad you did.
  3. TreyQ.
    Feb 5, 2006
    Excellent Gameplay Graphics!
  4. ChrisM.
    Jan 14, 2006
    Outstanding you get full control of almost everything. I like the way you can bat and throw the best it's great.
  5. KevinS.
    Feb 18, 2006
    I've always wondered when they would do this with baseball and they finally have. i love this game.

#99 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006

1. The game itself has decent game play, but is hurt because of the lack of attention given to the bells and whistles.
  2. The Online Everywhere system is an excellent demonstration of what continual online connectivity can provide, the precision throwing system is a nice addition to fielding and the Load and Fire system is a great addition to how baseball games will be played from now on.
  3. The mini-games are awesome, especially the batting challenge, which lets you get used to EA's "load and fire" batting system (which, we hear, was licensed from Club Jenna).