MVP Baseball 2004 PlayStation 2

8.6

1. RonaldT.
    Jun 21, 2005
    A simple mission to proud of me not to perfect but you can understand what i mean.
  2. AlexG.
    May 8, 2005
    Best game ever made for baseball.
  3. JosephW.
    Dec 8, 2004
    This is my second favorite game of all time and I play it at least once a week. Best Baseball Game EVA.
  4. JWB
    Jul 10, 2004
    This game is the best Baseball effort yet. However, the fact that my Minor League guys don't progress significantly in the off-season makes a 120 year Dynasty unrealistic.
  5. MarkR.
    May 28, 2004
    EA Sports does it again. MVP Baseball is the best baseball game out there. One of the best features is doing the minor leagues.
  6. HaywoodC.
    May 28, 2004
    Getting better every year, Ea sure has came a long way from last year and the triple play line.
  7. Bob
    The game was awesome.
  8. Chuck
    Apr 13, 2004
    This game is the best. It is way better than All Star Baseball 2005, MLB 2005, And ESPN Baseball. I loved this game.
  9. KyleG.
    Apr 13, 2004
    It's ok the dyansty and manger modes are awesome. Overall i would rate it one of the highest.
  10. SeanB.
    Apr 6, 2004
    Dynasty mode is incredibly deep. Almost too deep. Unless you live for this game, there's no way you'll play all 120 years Dynasty has available. The e-mail inbox is a cool feature, as well as the option to manage instead of playing it, especially when you're short on time or don't feel like going a full 9 innings. Nearly flawless, and the best baseball game out there.
  11. AnthonyA.
    Apr 5, 2004
    This game is awesome....
  12. TysonB.
    Apr 4, 2004
    Out of all the baseball games this year. This is the best most realistic baseball game of 2004.
  13. Tommy
    Mar 31, 2004
    Definitely a must have for any sports fan, and easily the best baseball game on the market right now. If EA keeps this up, they may have a better series going than World Series Baseball.
  14. KyleV.
    Mar 30, 2004
    BRRRRRRRILLIANT!!!!!! I was looking for high heat 2005 but apparently they are not making one this year (thank you microsoft) so i checked this game out, It is SPLENDID!!! Game play is better than the high heat series. Brilliant!
  15. BobB.
    Mar 28, 2004
    The best baseball game on the market.
  16. Ben
    Mar 22, 2004
    Gameplay is great untill you get online....game sucks online....Too much lag...I have almost all easports games and have not had any trouble online until this game. It is a great game but don't buy for online only use.
  17. MattT.
    Mar 16, 2004
    This game is the best it def. is! i mean berto didnt even play the game i betcha....definitely need to throw him out of this site and ban forever.
  18. JamieT.
    Mar 16, 2004
    This is a great game from AA to the Majors. I love being able to jump into the game down a run in the bottom of the 9th and try to pull it out. This is the first series ever that I have enjoyed pitching more than batting. It just needs a few more tweaks with its dynasty mode: track stats over multiple seasons and an owner mode like madden. This is the best baseball game out there.
  19. Chris
    Mar 15, 2004
    The best baseball game there is by far.
  20. Yo
    Mar 14, 2004
    Berto, of course you cant get A Rod unless you give up alot of players, cuz he is one of the best players of all time!! OMG, people are stupid. Also, if you cant pitch the ball and do good maybe its because you stink at the game. Just face it. You are no good at video games and you just complain and try to make the games seem bad cuz ur terrible at them. I agree with Steve H on this one, Berto, of course you cant get A Rod unless you give up alot of players, cuz he is one of the best players of all time!! OMG, people are stupid. Also, if you cant pitch the ball and do good maybe its because you stink at the game. Just face it. You are no good at video games and you just complain and try to make the games seem bad cuz ur terrible at them. I agree with Steve H on this one, learn how to use proper grammar and such so its easier to understand your review. OMG Berto, its so hard to get A Rod, be quiet, a player like him hasnt come by in a long time except for Barry Bonds, you cant just get him whenever you want. Learn how to play the game then write a review. Expand
  21. TimF.
    Mar 14, 2004
    Lack of Lifetime accumlative stats are the only knock against this game. Otherwise it's a perfect 10. MVP 2004, has almost caught up with the Madden series as the perfect sports sim.
  22. MatC.
    Mar 13, 2004
    Apparently some Sega geeks are listing opinions... Folks, this is the best baseball game I've ever played. I'm talking about all the way back to my old favorite Bases Loaded 2 for NES. This is a GEM! The dynasty simming is so nice... I was just playing a game where I was down by two while simming. I jumped in, scored a run, and darn near squeaked a hit by. But I didn't play Apparently some Sega geeks are listing opinions... Folks, this is the best baseball game I've ever played. I'm talking about all the way back to my old favorite Bases Loaded 2 for NES. This is a GEM! The dynasty simming is so nice... I was just playing a game where I was down by two while simming. I jumped in, scored a run, and darn near squeaked a hit by. But I didn't play the first 8 1/2 innings, and that alone makes it worthwhile as a 1-player. The online is pretty good, too, though that's a touch choppy without a solid connection. Forget 56k. This game is one of the very few PS2 titles worth the money. I sent my gf home this afternoon to keep playing. =) Collapse
  23. BrianR.
    Mar 12, 2004
    Best... Baseball Game... Ever...
  24. BrianR.
    Mar 12, 2004
    Best... Baseball Game... Ever...
  25. SteveH.
    Mar 11, 2004
    Berto L., sorry you didn't like this game, but I think it's meant for people with writing and reading levels above the 1st grade.
  26. EddieN.
    Mar 10, 2004
    Hecka good graphics.
  27. TomM.
    Mar 10, 2004
    Just a great game man.
  28. DarrylH.
    Mar 9, 2004
    Just got my copy and it rocks!!!!!!
  29. JohnnyJ.
    Mar 5, 2004
    This game is live as hell u gotta go out and get this game if u love baseball....MVP baseball 2004. the one and only.
  30. XavierG.
    Feb 25, 2004
    the 2003 was great and i think 2004 is going to be 10 times better. better graphics and gameplay. the franchise was excelint i heard that in 2004 there will minors that you can draft so i gave it a 10.
  31. BrocB.
    Feb 24, 2004
    This game has fixed all the kinks in it from last year. i give it a ten bc it is awsome and as answered all of our problems from 2003 it will be the best baseball game this year by far. the only problem this year will probaly be that they dont have the trades in yet.
  32. JaradO.
    Feb 13, 2004
    This game is gonna be awesome. It has a lot of kick A$$ ne features that will make the game extremely fun to play.
  33. MiguelT.
    Jan 23, 2004
    It's gonna be a great game.... wait i already have it its good trust me. i recommend this game.

#16 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004

1. netjak
    The left handed hitter bug and the player progression bug affect both the game dynamics and the franchise mode’s lasting value respectively.
    There is just so much here to do, and so many players to play with, all with their own distinctive styles.
    Interestingly enough, EA has served up a baseball title that will keep you interested in hardball. Nuanced controls like the Pure Swing System let you toggle the left thumbstick of your controller to dig out low pitches, reach for a hanging curve or, in our case, just fan the air where you thought the ball should have appeared.