8.3

1. SAMF.
    Aug 2, 2005
    Everything about this game Rocks! The Music , Graphics and the Tricks you can pull off. A very Addictive title that will have you hooked. The Camera angle is always Steady with a clear view of your bike during all the action. Amazing Game.
  2. AlR.
    Oct 9, 2001
    Dire.
  3. Terry
    Oct 20, 2001
    It would have been a ten if it had the metal militia guys in it.....where is deagen?
  4. MikeMX
    Jul 29, 2001
    GREAT!
  5. StephenS.
    Jan 16, 2002
    FANTASTIC!! Best game I've played in years, never gets boring. Anyone know if I can buy the soundtrack?
  6. JonathanL.
    May 12, 2002
    Fantastic.

#85 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001

1. Invisible barriers also pepper the apparently open areas which grace certain courses – call us new-fashioned, but PLAY doesn't expect to be dismounted for no other reason than touching a piece of earth that the coders have deemed "out of bounds". Put a tangible obstacle there or let us the hell through!
  2. Very solid overall and the bottom line is that it is extremely fun to play.
  3. A pretty, well-designed, stylish, and captivating piece of work that unfortunately suffers a bit with some distant and muted sound effects and less-than-engaging races.