MX Unleashed PlayStation 2

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Feb 17, 2004
9.2

1. May 8, 2014
    This game was great. As a child this is the biggest game that stands out (beside the jax and daxter series). The soundtrack was amazing. I always say that this game is responsible for my amazing taste in music. The graphics were amazing at the time. The gameplay was amazing. I rarely did any of the races except when playing with friends. The best part of this game is Freestyle. You wereThis game was great. As a child this is the biggest game that stands out (beside the jax and daxter series). The soundtrack was amazing. I always say that this game is responsible for my amazing taste in music. The graphics were amazing at the time. The gameplay was amazing. I rarely did any of the races except when playing with friends. The best part of this game is Freestyle. You were able to go anywhere in an open world type game. There were fun secrets like going to the edge of the map and getting launched. There were also fun machines they put in the game such as the monster truck and dune buggy. But the best vehicle was the biplane. Overall one of the best games from my childhood. Collapse
  2. Jan 20, 2013
    This is an OK game with good graphics and music. The controls are arcade but its fun to fly off jumps. The actual racing is not very substantial feeling and may get boring. Many times you will fall because of the computer AI running into you. There are many modes to play. It also has Progressive Scan mode so this game actually looks really good. I think you'd be better off getting one ofThis is an OK game with good graphics and music. The controls are arcade but its fun to fly off jumps. The actual racing is not very substantial feeling and may get boring. Many times you will fall because of the computer AI running into you. There are many modes to play. It also has Progressive Scan mode so this game actually looks really good. I think you'd be better off getting one of the later ATV Offroad games or excite-bike. Those seemed to have tighter physics. This is definitely better than SBK and MotoGP though. If you find it for $2, its worth a try. Expand
  3. BrianN.
    Jun 28, 2006
    refreshing new way to drive dirt bikes. New features are give the game and extra kick. Well done.
  4. JeremyW.
    Jan 7, 2005
    Best mx game ever. The music does suck though so i turn it off.
  5. BobS.
    Dec 27, 2004
    This is a really great game. It's fun and best of all it's pretty simular to ATV games but only with MX bikes. So it makes it even better. Can't wait til MX VS ATV Unleashed comes out!!
  6. JustinC.
    Apr 24, 2004
    This game kicks ass you cna race monster trucks and evrthing thank you who ever made this game you rock and if you can try to make one even better that would be tight.
  7. RobertC.
    Apr 12, 2004
    This game is the most accurate to the real thing. after growing up racing all my life its nice to see the gaming industry be able to mimic what actually happens. as for will c. either spend time to learn how to ride the bikes in this game or go back to tetris. don't trash because you can't ride.
  8. Swede
    Mar 29, 2004
    So f*kn nice! 10+/10 !
  9. JustinK.
    Mar 25, 2004
    Dude this game rocks i like all the machines but u should make it more realistic and to tell u the truth i play it all the time i bet u on wednsday i played for 5 hours so rock on this game rocks bye.
  10. PaulS.
    Mar 20, 2004
    This game is great, and has a lot of action.
  11. Mitch
    Mar 15, 2004
    The best game ever.
  12. WillC.
    Mar 15, 2004
    Control is terrible (far too sensitive on turning). Soundtrack is bad. Graphics are good.
  13. TysonB.
    Mar 14, 2004
    Thanks to all of the crazy stunt moves, Mx unleased is the best motorcross game yet. Sorry MTX: mototrax.
  14. LeeH.
    Mar 2, 2004
    I race motorcross in real lif and this is the best motorcross game ive ever played.
  15. MattB.
    Mar 1, 2004
    I ride motocross in real life, and this is the best motocross game I have ever played!
  16. BillyK.
    Feb 27, 2004
    The game is hard to find words that are worthy.
  17. JohnE.
    Feb 22, 2004
    IT's so realistic, I like the picks of the bikes and the gear, And my favorite bike is the sx 125 which is the bike I have now. I play for so long it makes my fingers hurt. MX UNLEASHED rules.
  18. JustinE.
    Feb 17, 2004
    Motorcross madness was hype so I guess this should be awesome.
  19. AndrewR.
    Feb 16, 2004
    This game rules i can play it for hours. this is a must get game.
  20. CoreyM.
    Feb 11, 2004
    It's awsome.
  21. HarryC.
    Feb 8, 2004
    AWESOME.
  22. DillonW.
    Feb 6, 2004
    I love ATV OFF ROAD FURY 2 and so MX Unleashed, well I'll be the first one to buy it.
  23. Thailander
    Feb 5, 2004
    This game is the best motocross game I've ever seen!i can't wait till I get my hands on it!!
  24. JimmyE.
    Jan 25, 2004
    It looks great. Cant wait to play it.
  25. JoM.
    Jan 25, 2004
    Will be best game till mtx:Mototrax's release, then it will be good bar 2 bar racing to see which is better, Mototrax's Play is the best feel of a mx game.
  26. MXFreak
    Jan 25, 2004
    I've played this game, and it's a winner. Great physics, and great fun factor. BUY IT!
  27. DirkD.
    Jan 23, 2004
    If this game is realistic like a.t.v. offroad fury. i will use this game to practice for my real races.
  28. MichaelD.
    Jan 23, 2004
    I tested this game at a supercross race at round one of 04. And this game rocks.
  29. JohnH.
    Jan 21, 2004
    The game looks cool as hell but its almost to much like MXsuperfly. The missions seem to be an awsome aspect, not just racing. Keep up the good work!!!
    Jan 16, 2004
    Jumping into the face of a 90 foot triple and bouncing, then still going, no way, not motocross. I dont care how good the phisics are and looks, it plays so unrelaistic its pitiful.
  31. DanielH.
    Jan 14, 2004
    It looks and sounds like it kicks serious butt!
  32. May 8, 2014

#27 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004

1. GMR Magazine
    We struggle with MXU's collision problems, floatiness while jumping, and the decision to scrap "MX Superfly's" stunt track editor. These work to frustrate and unfortunately take things down a bit. [Apr 2004, p.93]
  2. Cheat Code Central
    The bikes have a nice low end growl to them that is a pleasant departure from the typical mosquito-like buzz that is usually afforded them.
  3. Another very good entry in a solid series of motocross games. It plays well, and it has great control and a lot of tracks and objectives.