• Publisher: SCEA

Aug 2, 2003
    It's awesome.
  3. TravisM.
    Jul 9, 2003
    This game is cool. its fun,fun,and fun the first time i played it i was amazed with the graphics. u can make your own player. i`m a ninja in it. this game is funtastic.
  4. BlasphemousFart
    Jun 28, 2003
    This game is great i love it, its a shame nobody plays it online the only bad thing is it could use more mini games.
  5. ViolenceHayta
    Jun 13, 2003
    It's a kids' game. You know, for kids. And my kids like it just fine.
  6. SteveL.
    Jun 29, 2003
    My brother got this for his birthday...boy he was happy to get his first ONLINE PS2 game...he went online and literally there was about 20-30 people online. That's horrible. He doesn't have fun with it, and he's Seven years old. Why even bring this game online? No one was on, text entry with display keyboard takes literally forever, and it takes a while to even say Hi or My brother got this for his birthday...boy he was happy to get his first ONLINE PS2 game...he went online and literally there was about 20-30 people online. That's horrible. He doesn't have fun with it, and he's Seven years old. Why even bring this game online? No one was on, text entry with display keyboard takes literally forever, and it takes a while to even say Hi or hello...considering he's seven and doesn't know a keyboard well, especially one on the tv. When I had a quick go at it, the minigames were boring, and had sloppy controls. Is this a Mario Party Online? No, nothing even close to a Mario Party online, 7 minigames that weren't even Mario Party quality...well maybe dodgeball was but that's about it. MP had about 70 something... Stay away from this game like the dreaded plague. Expand
  7. CryztynaG.
    Mar 10, 2004
    This game sucks the only fun part is making the characters.i would have never have even looked at it if i new how boring it was.
  8. KatieC.
    Mar 15, 2003
    That's cool and that is it i think.

1. With about triple the number of mini-games, or a budget price launch, we'd probably recommend it as a quirky curiosity/novelty purchase, but if we have to hear another squeaky kid utter the word 'like', we'll probably self-combust.
    The kiddie treatment here is both disturbing and annoying, and the games themselves aren’t all that fun.
  3. In an effort to reach a broad audience My Street, judging by the online traffic, has failed to reach anyone.