8.7

1. Jan 12, 2016
    Awesome.
    Seriously;The Fights and the Story mode are perfect.
    Have so many characters including **** etc.
    And have that bonus Story mode,i think this one got an OVA,or was the contrariwise,or Both...
    This is probably the best Naruto Game ever.
    AND THE GRAPHICS,THE SHOP,THE OPEN WORLD ARE SO FREAKIN' COOL.
  2. Mar 12, 2011
    This game was terrible. Clearly not intended for those with HDTVs either. I'm glad I only bought it pre-owned at Gamestop because even at $30 I felt it was too much. Maybe it's not too late to trade it in.
  3. Jun 17, 2013
    One of my favorite Naruto games, passed longs hours to complete it 100% i would have a platinum if it where a ps3 game :3 But anyway this game is great and i like this 2D fighting games like MK. The improvement from Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 to Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 was great, the awakening mode was the best i loved it so much. It is also one of my favorite ps2 game.
  4. Mar 7, 2015
    Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 is arguably the best game in the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja series for the PS2. The open-world experience from Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 got rebuild from the ground up and was turned into a mini GTA "open world" experience. This game does not follow the canonical story arc but however creates it's own that is very, very enjoyable. You won't be disappointed at the storyNaruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 is arguably the best game in the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja series for the PS2. The open-world experience from Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 got rebuild from the ground up and was turned into a mini GTA "open world" experience. This game does not follow the canonical story arc but however creates it's own that is very, very enjoyable. You won't be disappointed at the story mode at all. The versus mode finally, finally got something brand new.... a customization option. This option allows you to switch justus with other characters so like Sasuke can have a Rasengan or Jiraya having Chidori. Overall it is must buy, in fact it is must buy. Buy it now or I will call the cops! Just kidding :p Expand
  5. Jul 11, 2016
    While it features a rather simple combat system when compared to titles such as Street Fighter, Ultimate Ninja 3 is still very good at it. With over 40 characters to play upon unlocking all of them, there are endless possibilities. Besides combat, there are two "story modes". One of them sums up the story of Part I, featuring its main fights, the other one featuring an original storyline,While it features a rather simple combat system when compared to titles such as Street Fighter, Ultimate Ninja 3 is still very good at it. With over 40 characters to play upon unlocking all of them, there are endless possibilities. Besides combat, there are two "story modes". One of them sums up the story of Part I, featuring its main fights, the other one featuring an original storyline, which I think is the weakest point of the game. While Ultimate Ninja 2 even had its own arc about a cursed seal, its successor has a simple story about a competition involving crystals. It still had some interesting fights, though. After all, Ultimate Ninja 3 manages to be a great fighting game. Expand
  6. Aug 27, 2016
    Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 is a fighting video game, based on the popular manga and anime series Naruto developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Namco Bandai.

+ Fun Gameplay
    + Hero Story
    + Character Roster
  7. Jan 24, 2017
    Um dos melhores jogos de naruto e de animes ja criados, 2 modo historia, um segue a historia do manga ate a luta contra sasuke, ja o segundo podemos andar por konoha, conversar , fazer missoes e conta uma ova baseado nele.

#13 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2008

1. Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)
    All in all, UN3 seems fairly ultimate by most ninja standards, at least until number four comes out. [May 2008, p.80]
    I think the Ultimate Contest is a step forward for the value of this PS2 franchise, but the blandness of the town, simplicity of missions and annoying camera hold it back from being anything special.
    For fans, Ultimate Ninja 3 has a lot to offer.