8.5

1. Mar 12, 2011
    This game was terrible. Clearly not intended for those with HDTVs either. I'm glad I only bought it pre-owned at Gamestop because even at $30 I felt it was too much. Maybe it's not too late to trade it in.
  2. Jun 17, 2013
    One of my favorite Naruto games, passed longs hours to complete it 100% i would have a platinum if it where a ps3 game :3 But anyway this game is great and i like this 2D fighting games like MK. The improvement from Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 to Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 was great, the awakening mode was the best i loved it so much. It is also one of my favorite ps2 game.
  3. Mar 7, 2015
    Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 is arguably the best game in the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja series for the PS2. The open-world experience from Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 got rebuild from the ground up and was turned into a mini GTA "open world" experience. This game does not follow the canonical story arc but however creates it's own that is very, very enjoyable. You won't be disappointed at the storyNaruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 is arguably the best game in the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja series for the PS2. The open-world experience from Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 got rebuild from the ground up and was turned into a mini GTA "open world" experience. This game does not follow the canonical story arc but however creates it's own that is very, very enjoyable. You won't be disappointed at the story mode at all. The versus mode finally, finally got something brand new.... a customization option. This option allows you to switch justus with other characters so like Sasuke can have a Rasengan or Jiraya having Chidori. Overall it is must buy, in fact it is must buy. Buy it now or I will call the cops! Just kidding :p Expand

1. All in all, UN3 seems fairly ultimate by most ninja standards, at least until number four comes out. [May 2008, p.80]
    I think the Ultimate Contest is a step forward for the value of this PS2 franchise, but the blandness of the town, simplicity of missions and annoying camera hold it back from being anything special.
    For fans, Ultimate Ninja 3 has a lot to offer.