7.7

1. AnonymousMC
    Jul 31, 2006
    I better watch the anime movie than to play this game. But I aleady bought it since I'm a big fan of Naruto. The ninjutsu didn't meet my expectation. Too bad. The worst is the original voice is dub to English! Dank, what's in your mind to hear KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU to Shadow replication style??? I hate it!
  2. Mar 7, 2015
    Naruto: Ultimate Ninja is a 2D fighting game that can get tense at times but mostly repetitive. The story is quite cool. You can breeze through it in 2 hours if your pretty good at the game. The versus mode is great util you burned out all of the enjoyment from the game. So all that is left is the "extras mode which is where you view collectibles. Overall, a unique experiment for a 2DNaruto: Ultimate Ninja is a 2D fighting game that can get tense at times but mostly repetitive. The story is quite cool. You can breeze through it in 2 hours if your pretty good at the game. The versus mode is great util you burned out all of the enjoyment from the game. So all that is left is the "extras mode which is where you view collectibles. Overall, a unique experiment for a 2D Naruto game with only a reasonable amount of content you can achieve within a weekend. Expand
  3. Jan 12, 2016
    It's so simple and generic...Just...Nothing much,you know.
    I Think it's just Meh,right?Just...Nothing Special..........Meh.
    But that game was the beginnig and the Sequels are so freakin' perfect....I Think it's just that.

#55 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#94 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. Play Magazine
    The game is juts totally multidimensional; easily the freshest fighting game to come along since "Powerstone". [july 2006, p.71]
  2. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Really, if Naruto's your thing, then this game is right up your alley--but even the most hardcore fighting-game fanatics will get a kick out of it as well. [July 2006, p.75]
  3. Game Informer
    Even so, for gamers who don't know jutsu from chakra, don't expeect the game to give you any real incentive to play independent of its source material. [July 2006, p.106]