7.7

1. StephenK.
    Jul 9, 2006
    Okay, this game is not made for every fighting game fan (if you dislike 2d fighters, or super smash brothers type gameplay). Naruto is, however, the best anime licensed game I have ever played (and I have played many, many licensed games being a dbz fan). Surprisingly, there is a good amount of depth in this game if you TAKE the TIME to learn the counter system and when to use the Okay, this game is not made for every fighting game fan (if you dislike 2d fighters, or super smash brothers type gameplay). Naruto is, however, the best anime licensed game I have ever played (and I have played many, many licensed games being a dbz fan). Surprisingly, there is a good amount of depth in this game if you TAKE the TIME to learn the counter system and when to use the assorted combos. If you are not a fighting game fan, let this stay on the shelf. If, however, you do enjoy a good fighter, or happen to be a Naruto fan, at least rent this game. Expand

1. The game is juts totally multidimensional; easily the freshest fighting game to come along since "Powerstone". [july 2006, p.71]
  2. Really, if Naruto's your thing, then this game is right up your alley--but even the most hardcore fighting-game fanatics will get a kick out of it as well. [July 2006, p.75]
  3. Even so, for gamers who don't know jutsu from chakra, don't expeect the game to give you any real incentive to play independent of its source material. [July 2006, p.106]