NASCAR Thunder 2004 PlayStation 2

8.9

1. Aug 10, 2014
    This game is probably one of the better NASCAR games in terms of difficulty and just how much fun it is. It might not be for the intended purpose but wrecking your opponents going the wrong way around the track is very fun and addicting. This game got me into NASCAR when I was younger.
  2. GoogalyM.
    Oct 1, 2003
    Wish I could give it an 11, Oh Man this game rocks! We need more Lynyrd Skynyrd though ! I'm a billy and I love THIS GAME ! ! !
  3. PamelaM.
    Oct 8, 2003
    Awesome... love how the drivers look like the guys!
  4. Yoyofromthedilliyo
    Oct 23, 2003
    A nascar fan would not be disappointed, everything is great about this game...the only problem being never enough time to play. Raines fan???lolololololol
  5. ChrisC.
    Oct 4, 2003
    Good sound game just one problem it froze up on me when with 3 players the winston race would not load.
  6. BenjamimW.
    Sep 11, 2003
    I'm a huge nascar fan of Jeff Gordon and I'm fisten to get my race car and nascar thunder games help me out alot cause it teaches me about the cars and i have everyone so far so they can just keep on making them i love these games.
  7. BJCook
    Sep 19, 2003
    I can't wait to get it! I can play this forever! and i do't even have it yet! Nobody is better than EA Sports! You guy's Rule!
  8. NateB.
    Sep 20, 2003
    Love this game, the graphics are unbeleiveable and the game play is so smooth. I highly recommend this game!
  9. JonathanE.
    Sep 24, 2003
    Finally some real racin not a bunch of cars goin in one line around a track. BUMP N' RUN.
  10. CarlB.
    Sep 20, 2003
    I bought Nascar Thunder 2004 yesterday, and I am very impressed, it has great new features and is a great game!
  11. StefanA.
    Sep 7, 2003
    I love Nascar, and im a Huge Dale Earnhardt fan, and i hope he will be in the game.
  12. LoganH.
    Jan 17, 2004
    I love the game but i wish you could go in to the garage area or drive down the pits.
  13. BrandonW.
    Jul 9, 2004
    Man, if you're a NASCAR fan you'll love this game. The NASCAR Thunder games prior to this were good, but the vengeful tactics of the AI racers makes you a little more wary of how you're driving. This game is the best of the best and i can't wait 'til NASCAR Thunder 2005 comes out.
  14. jewseph
    Sep 1, 2005
    I give it no hands down a f*$%ing 10.
  15. JamesT.
    Dec 15, 2006
    This game is bettter than 2007 but 2003 still beats it.
  16. TaylorK.
    Oct 21, 2003
    Once again EA Sports & Tiberon have created yet another masterpiece. this game has so many features that it draws you in,the lightning challenge was a little to easy as it took me less than two hours to get to the bonus round. Out side that this game plain kicks --- as for White boy and Wynads, you two should go back to making hogendaise and milkshakes cause you don,t know alot about Once again EA Sports & Tiberon have created yet another masterpiece. this game has so many features that it draws you in,the lightning challenge was a little to easy as it took me less than two hours to get to the bonus round. Out side that this game plain kicks --- as for White boy and Wynads, you two should go back to making hogendaise and milkshakes cause you don,t know alot about nascar. maybe you should break out the Atari and play pong again.EA Sports keep up the good work and i,am sure your fans will remain dedicated.Again thanks for another great year of Nascar. Expand
  17. MeIdon'tknow
    Aug 29, 2003
    Just the best racing game ever.
  18. NickC.
    The Best Game Ever.
  19. DarylW.
    Sep 12, 2003
    This Games gonna be the BEST!!
  20. ChrisE.
    Sep 17, 2003
    Huge improvement from last year. The only game I can sit and play for hours.
  21. PatrickD.
    Sep 18, 2003
    I'm a huge nascar fan and from what I'm heard and read about on websites and stuff that Nascar Thunder 04 will be totally awesome! EA Sports you guys are freakin genius.
  22. ScottE.
    Sep 23, 2003
    I race cars in real life and this is by far the best and most realistic racing game i have ever had the pleasure of playing.
  23. MikeB.
    Sep 26, 2003
    I gave this game a 9 because i thought it was the greatest nascar game out to date. Grudge matches are great. EA Sports you did a great job. And for the message from the white guy how bout you learn how to spell before you go and diss on EA Sports.
  24. JonathanG.
    Jun 2, 2004
    I loved it. I olny wish you could drive into the pits on your own!
    Aug 22, 2003
    This game is great. i can tell and it hasn't even been released yet
  26. RobbyG.
    Sep 12, 2003
    I love to drive on raceday but we I wish we could get the game early and have time to play then have to wait. I know it will be good.
  27. JeffB.
    Sep 12, 2003
    This game is totally awsome!!!! What could go wrong?
  28. JacobB.
    Sep 14, 2003
    This game is totaly awsome i cant wait to get im gona be playin for hours.
  29. RobertF.
    Sep 14, 2003
    This game is the best yet. And another thanks to EA Sports for the Thunder series.
  30. JamieT.
    Sep 15, 2003
    This game will rule.
  31. AdamS.
    Sep 17, 2003
    This game will rule, since 03 already did. Plus my boy Smoke is gracing the cover, and that Jeff Gordon fan who rated the game is a wimp.
  32. AJmacgyver
    Sep 17, 2003
    This game is going to be the best Nascar game yet. No one can do better than EA. THUNDER ROCKS!!!
  33. DerekB.
    Sep 24, 2003
    Well I just got the game and I think it's great. watching all that can happen is great. building your career up and watching it grow is cool and I like the grudges and alliances part. I think it's a great game and it has already passed 03 as the better game (and 03 was great)

Does an excellent job of representing the sport that it is supposed to replicate – the trouble doesn’t really lie in EA – it stems from a sport that is shallow - painfully repetitive to watch and even more so when you’re playing.
    As long as you don't come in expecting any serious realism in the driving model, there are many ways to play and enjoy this title...The game is simply PACKED with playing modes and features, all of which look and sound great.
  3. Fanatics will tweak tire pressure, suspension, and build dynasties, alliances, and sponsorships; rookies can learn the nuances of drafting, passing, and holding position on dozens of real-world tracks.