• Publisher: Midway
  • Release Date: Apr 5, 2004
9.2

1. JayM.
    Apr 19, 2004
    Superb graphics, quick learning curve & very, very deep. What could you ask more out of a game?
  2. JayM.
    Apr 19, 2004
  3. JacobB.L.
    Feb 7, 2005
    Wow! This game is a little overhelming in the beginning with all the options and game modes and moves. Sound is really outstanding and fits the game 100% Graphics are good, but not the best I've seen on the PS2. Gameplay is fun! Only really bad thing I can say about this game is the loading times can be a bit long, but only a bit!
  4. OswinB.
    Feb 23, 2004
    Whoever said that this game is wack is reallllllllllly wilin'. dis is 1 of da hottest games streetball games. of course it has nothin on nba street 2, but fo a one-on-one game u cant ask fo mo!!!!
  5. ShaiS.
    Mar 18, 2004
    This game looks like the bomb.
  6. JoeC.
    Mar 27, 2004
    It's awesome!
    Mar 9, 2004
    The game is coldest game out of the nba games you can buy a house somes cars and by clothes get jewlery women and a big posse.
  8. DarkShadow
    May 10, 2004
    This game is great. The only thing is how to learn the moves.Stunt dunk:hold R1 and R2 and when you are on top of the circle press square.
  9. Jayb.
    May 11, 2004
    This game is awesome. the best basketball game ever. get your ball your close and your crew and oh ya dunk, slam 3 pointers at the busser. i give it a big fat and juicy 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. MarcW.
    May 10, 2004
    I'm not very patient when it comes to videogames. The thing has to either hit me hard on the first impression, or it gets relagated to the trash. That said, NBA Ballers was one of the few games which grew on me. A stunning presentation in both the visuals and audio helped to keep me playing till I developed a liking for the gameplay. After that...the bling lifestyle just seemed perfect.
  11. MitchE.
    Apr 16, 2004
    Absolutely awesome game! It's not about the Ball, it's about the Bling Bling! :)
  12. Bob
    Jul 25, 2004
    The first game I played crashed when I tried to steal the ball from the CPU. I never played this game again. Booo-urns.

1. This is about as good as most fighters, but it's basketball and it's online too!
  2. Good, old-skool, over-the-top sporting fun. Get a few mates round, teach them how to play in five minutes and have a blast. A fair few hours will be wasted in singleplayer mode too. NBA Ballers is probably the best arcade basketball title since the original NBA Jam, and one that is just as much fun.
  3. A great title that will suit fans of both the sport, and those of us who just like a little arcade-style action in our diet. The controls are fluid, the graphics are terrific, and sounds, well it all depends on your tastes.